• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurthang

Banned
Don't be silly Gurthang why would be going from the perfect striker to play along with Ronaldo/Bale to one promising striker or one cunt.

How the hell Benzema is the perfect striker. He has barely improved since he has joined in
2009. Immobile is a great striker. Better than Benzema for sure. Icardi is really promising but yeh he is a cunt

bud

i want to bet the remaining seven bucks on my unibet account on >2.5 goals, but i'm afraid bayern will pass madrid and the rest of us to sleep, and have it end in an awful 1-1 draw.

Ultimatum

Banned
Neuer - Rafinha, Dante, Boateng, Alaba - Lahm, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribéry – Mandzukic

Bl7GIyFCQAAgCtW.png:large

wait shit this is real?

guardiola is a smarter man than I but I don't know about this...........

Gurthang

Banned
i want to bet the remaining seven bucks on my unibet account on >2.5 goals, but i'm afraid bayern will pass madrid and the rest of us to sleep, and have it end in an awful 1-1 draw.

Madrid is shit against passing teams but they can counter so it will be a high scoring match. Plus madrid is shit at defending set pieces and corners so likely to concede from there too

Meier

I wouldn't mind if Madrid won it all. I can't even begin to imagine how much that'd bother Mourinho for the rest of his life.

Am a devoted RED DEVIL,, 2getha as 1 I salute,, Man U 4 life............ Red devil 4 life.. Goog

moyes was worse then a seal in this job but i want to send him flowers to his house b/c he is a human bein. what is his address??

moyes i am sorry but your not the type of breakfast to satisfy my appetite for glory

klopp if u come to united i will allow u discounts at my store :)

to moyes i say: you are very nice man, like a koala. but utd needs grizzly bears. klopp is a grizzly bear. utd needs klopp. like if u agree

OMG

"appetite for glory"

Marc

I wouldn't mind if Madrid won it all. I can't even begin to imagine how much that'd bother Mourinho for the rest of his life.

He would just explain that it was his team that won it for Real.

/Mancini

Bale to come on with ten minutes left and get a hat trick, calling it.

hiroshawn

Banned
1. Stoke City +190
Tottenham Hotspur at Stoke City
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
2. Swansea City -200
Aston Villa at Swansea City
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
3. Tie +360
Manchester City at Crystal Palace
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
4. Everton +120
Everton at Southampton

pulga

Banned
BayernGAF whining about not having Martinez starting, while Gareth fucking Bale is benched with the flu.

Christ.

Think we've got it worse, lads

Were cursed

Doicare pls stand in for me today

Into

A Madrid vs Chelsea or Atletico final is more preferable than Bayern vs Atletico, while vs Chelsea is a good Pep vs Mourinho main event.

Yet seeing Madrid lose and seeing Ronaldo cry about it has appeal to it that is hard to deny, yet i like Modric and think he is a class player despite looking like the ugly Hanson brother.

I guess go Madrid

I really hope tonight is a good match. I want goals and lots of them.

4 - 3 pls.

Got 30 cans of wife beater for £18 at Tesco today too

It's been a good day.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BayernGAF whining about not having Martinez starting, while Gareth fucking Bale is benched with the flu.

Christ.

Think we've got it worse, lads

Were cursed

Doicare pls stand in for me today
I can't be arsed to log with doicare tonight. Sent Clegg the password, he'll do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom