• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I absolutely fucking love Modric. He is absolutely magical, classy, silky, calm there's not enough adjectives for him. Favorite player at the moment.

Same here, this is really looking like a classic Madrid team to me. Everyone is playing well together, it feels like a real team. Two more, just two more games left.

Same here, this is really looking like a classic Madrid team to me. Everyone is playing well together, it feels like a real team. Two more, just two more games left.

Always felt without Higuain and Kaka Real would ultimately be better.

Very good they sold Ozil and bought Modric. Worked like a charm!

backpages coming in

Froggie says Moyes sacking should have been done better

United considering a DoF type

Conte has contacted United

Add to that we're giving lists of players for potential managers to choose from.

A Reds source confirmed a huge spending spree remained on the agenda. “We’ve identified several targets for positions that need strengthening over six or seven months and it will be the manager’s decision,” they said. “It might be the first player on the list, the second or the third. We do not want to be watching others conclude deals in August they have been working on for weeks. New players may come in before the manager but there may have been soft conversations in the background.”

IT'S OPEN SEASON BB!!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

iAnmWRd7RM3K4.gif

meanwhile we are reduced to playing Nacer Chadli in Modric's old position

dammit Sherwood

Add to that we're giving lists of players for potential managers to choose from.

IT'S OPEN SEASON BB!!

"soft conversations" lol

idiots

With that in mind, wonder is William Carvahlo is going to come if its Van Gaal. Reading his interviews he says he likes a "Xavi or Guardiola" for the deep midfielder...and Willy C ain't that.

Arnie

"soft conversations" lol

idiots

With that in mind, wonder is William Carvahlo is going to come if its Van Gaal. Reading his interviews he says he likes a "Xavi or Guardiola" for the deep midfielder...and Willy C ain't that.
Most likely use Carrick.

Clev and Fellaini cutting runs ahead of him, oscillating around Carrick's gravity.

hiroshawn

Banned
Gonna go all in with well placed strategic bets this weekend. I have the momentum. If I collect at least a 1k I will spread some wealth around. All I ask is that you give me your blessings.

pulga

Banned
Gonna go all in with well placed strategic bets this weekend. I have the momentum. If I collect at least a 1k I will spread some wealth around. All I ask is that you give me your blessings.

MAY THE LORD OF LIGHT BLESS YOU I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN YOU

Tawpgun

Hoooolllyyyy shit.

Busy studying for finals. Just saw the news.

Ramires is banned. Cech and John Terry Injured. And Sturridge is probably coming back.

GO LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

Clegg

"soft conversations" lol

idiots

If that's true then it's almost certainly bye bye Willy. LVG would probably use Carrick for that kind of role.

Still need to sign at least one good cm tho.

Arnie

Giggs briefing hard, fucking hell :lol

Story on the Mirror about him making a "massive impression" and "looking the part".

Christ alive this is great

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ronaldinho in his prime was magical :(

No-one does the skills like him these days

Arnie

Hiroshawn you are great.

I wish you all the best. You are the true Parlay Prince, and nobody can take that away from you.

Lakitu

st5fu
Some chav on a bike was aggro'd by me for no apparent reason today, he repeatedly tried to run me over and called me a 'cochrane.' What the fuck is a cochrane?

wedward

can someone tell me what happened with hiroshawn

He was losing lots of money on accumulators because he based his bets on FIFA simulations. He would post his accumulator and then when he inevitably lost he would post that gif of the kid crying.

Apparently he won one and has regained his name of 'The Parlay Prince'

Arnie

Fair play to Benz.

I give him shit, and he isn't a top striker, but he has his place.

To be honest given the personalities around him you perhaps need someone a little less demanding in the centre. Someone with enough pace to trouble the defenders so Bale and Ronaldo can find the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom