• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

If LvG is going to target German based players then we may be ending our interest in Shaw and going after Hamburg's Rodriguez instead.

Hamburg's Rodriguez? :lol
Clegg pls

I bet he's going to put an offer for Bastian

Carvalho for 35 million is a mistake.

don't buy in the summer. wait till January after Sporting out of the CL and offer no more than 20 million, maybe even 15. they'll take it.

LvG signing a latin player? :loooooooooool
dream on baby

WJD

Is there any indication to how Giggs is going to set up United tactically?

Does he like 4-4-2 or is he going to do 4-3-3?

We literally have no idea. I'd imagine 4-4-2 though going from his bit about "his" philosophy and coming from the same school as Fergie/Neville/etc. Can see us being very similar to the Olympiakos game in terms of tactics.

Blablurn

ZJqbBh9.jpg

Hixx

Southampton 1-2 Everton
Fulham 2-0 Hull
Stoke 2-2 Spurs
Swansea 1-1 Villa
West Brom 0-0 West Ham
Man United 1-2 Norwich

Sunderland 1-0 Cardiff
Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea
Palace 1-2 City
Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle

pls Hull, pls Man United don't be cunts tho

Walshy

We literally have no idea. I'd imagine 4-4-2 though going from his bit about "his" philosophy and coming from the same school as Fergie/Neville/etc. Can see us being very similar to the Olympiakos game in terms of tactics.
Going to be interesting to see who he selects. Norwich are desperate for points, they probably think United are their most likely way to get any points in their horrific run-in.

Yen

Did anyone see that Ladbrokes ad on BT Sport? Bellends.

I love how dedicated Pochettino is to this facade. Look at him, he laughed at Ray Sttubbs' quip before it was translated.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 1m
In midfield - don't roll your eyes - the player #MUFC want above all is Cesc Fabregas. Deja vu, yes. But their info, they think, is solid

bl.gif

bud23

6samE2o.gif

Zidane to leave Real Madrid this summer
Zinedine Zidane has his mind made up, and this summer he'll be departing Real Madrid. He'll have a return ticket, however, because his departure has a very clear purpose: to take that final step in learning to be a manager.

He intends to become the first-team manager of a club. In doing so he can acquire the experience required to then be able to take up his dream job, being the boss at Real Madrid.

The Frenchman has a calling to manage 'Los Blancos' in the future, which is why his ticket has been approved and sealed by the club's president, Florentino Pérez.

Monaco is is one possibility, but it isn't the only name on the list of clubs that Zidane could cut his managerial teeth at.

Probs bull then but its Woodward so who knows.
Makes sense though. If the idea is he's interested because he thinks he'll get to play every week (and the money of course)...then he'll wanna be sure he is playing.

http://i.imgur.com/6samE2o.gif[/IMG

[URL="http://www.marca.com/2014/04/26/en/football/real_madrid/1398496781.html"]Zidane to leave Real Madrid this summer[/URL][/QUOTE]

Giggs pls.

phaze

Nowadays, Fabregas is pretty much first team player at Barca no ? I struggle to think of a reason that would make him want to play for ManU.

Wilbur

Banned
Roberto Mancini is keen to return to English football after struggling to settle in Istanbul with Galatasaray and wants to be considered, despite having previously managed Manchester City.

Well tough, you fucking shitepot.

Really does piss me off how much praise he's getting for using Stones even though Moyes only bought him last January. Some serious retrospective editing of Moyes' time there, unfortunately.

Cunt also refused to use Oviedo. Remember who he scored the winner against? Go write another blog post about it bby

K1LLER7

Nowadays, Fabregas is pretty much first team player at Barca no ? I struggle to think of a reason that would make him want to play for ManU.
Some fans and media have made hin the scapegoat to Barca's meh season.

He's been booed at the Nou Camp a few times apparently. Media pushing to say he's for sale. Board want to keep him.

Up to Fabregas in the end. I wouldn't waste all our efforts on him. Doubt he'll move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom