• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Shane Long just got fucking speared

Should be two pens

Now Heitinga is trying to wrestle with him

Fuck I hate Heitinga I wish I could spear him right now

Mata been on of the best players for united lately, dropped for ancient 4-4-2. Can't believe some people want giggs as manager (mainly some morons on redcafe).

Mata was complete and utter shit against Everton.

Not gonna say he deserves to be dropped or anything like that cos they've all been shit really...but he wasn't very good and can't really complain.

L1NETT

How have Wigan let Blackpool score two at home

Let brighton back in now.

Tuesday should be fucking great, Birmingham vs Wigan

Both need a win.

--

Eeks Villa

Scum

Just seen Giggs starting XI. Moyes would have been shot on the spot. But watch them play a bloody good game of football.

hiroshawn

Banned
2 more matches.

Hull City at Fulham
Play Time: 2014-04-26 10:00
Selection: Game Total (Over) to win
Odds: Over (2.5) 1/1
Event 2: Norwich City at Manchester United
Play Time: 2014-04-26 12:30
Odds: Over (3.0) 1/1
Event 3: Napoli at Inter Milan
Play Time: 2014-04-26 14:45
Selection: Napoli to win
Odds: 11/5
Event 4: Borussia Dortmund at Bayer Leverkusen
Selection: Game Total (Under) to win
Odds: Under (3.0) 1/1
Bet Type: Parlay
Bet Odds: 123/5
Bet Amount: $5.00
Bet Payout: $128.00
Won Amount: Wager Pending

I for one, am fully supportive of Giggs as a permanent manager. Stop using my face to suggest otherwise.

Get those foreign people like Mata out of the team.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Stoke had more possession than us despite losing a man

dat Sherwood midfield

GQman2121

Banned
Stretford End is now Chosen One Free.....

BmKLvTLIMAAqxwr.jpg

Well, that's our last chance gone for any more points (unless we somehow mug off the Spuds for the 3rd time this season).

Really not looking forward to another season with Allardyce in charge. For someone who is often portrayed as being something of a tactical genius, it's remarkable how one-dimensional we are in everything we do. Once we're found out or the battle to take a lead becomes too much of a struggle, it all falls apart and Sam consistently proves he has no plan B, regardless of the situation. We play dull, largely uninspired football that has been almost nothing but tiring and stressful to follow on TV, let alone from the stands. The fans deserve better, but with the move to the Olympic Stadium on the horizon and Premiership survival essential, you can bet on the Daves taking the safer option and sticking with Sam rather than taking a gamble.

L1NETT

FT, we reach 56 points today on the day we remember the 56

Blimey

Been a jolly good season though.

Luke Freeman/Pogba/New GK pls Parky.

Push for the playoffs

Full time 2-2!

Win tomorrow, and barring a Norwich win tonight, we GO 17TH BABIES.
Nice.

2 more matches.

Hull City at Fulham
Play Time: 2014-04-26 10:00
Odds: Over (2.5) 1/1
Event 2: Norwich City at Manchester United
Odds: Over (3.0) 1/1
Event 3: Napoli at Inter Milan
Play Time: 2014-04-26 14:45
Selection: Napoli to win
Odds: 11/5
Event 4: Borussia Dortmund at Bayer Leverkusen
Selection: Game Total (Under) to win
Odds: Under (3.0) 1/1
Bet Type: Parlay
Bet Odds: 123/5
Bet Amount: $5.00
Bet Payout: $128.00
Won Amount: Wager Pending

#ParlayPrince

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The team is a team from 2 years ago, not today, half of them have done nothing to earn the right to be in the first 11, Adnan continues to be shunted.

I give up

Meier

City U-18s won the north division title of their league. The U-21s have had a bit of a collapse at the end of the season unfortunately but if they beat Aston Villa, they'll finish 4th and go into the playoffs.

Wilbur

Banned
Wes, Norwich and Cardiff are going down. Fulham fucked it today and Sunderland are Sunderland. You'll be fine, baby.

FT, we reach 56 points today on the day we remember the 56

Blimey

Been a jolly good season though.

Luke Freeman/Pogba/New GK pls Parky.

Push for the playoffs

Good stuff, man. But fuck all Pogbas.

Hixx

Wes, Norwich and Cardiff are going down. Fulham fucked it today and Sunderland are Sunderland. You'll be fine, baby.

Good stuff, man. But fuck all Pogbas.

four teams cant get relegated

this isnt like fitting four wispas into your arsehole, you cant make room for one more

Wes

venison crêpe

Code:
# 	Team 	        GP 	GD 	PTS

15 	West Brom 	35 	-12 	36
16 	Aston Villa 	35 	-16 	35
17 	Norwich 	35 	-28 	32
--------------------------------------------------
18 	Fulham 	        36 	-42 	31
19 	Cardiff 	35 	-34 	30
20 	Sunderland 	34 	-24 	29

I'm more scared this season than I was last season. We have Hull, Man City and Spurs left. Hull is our only hope of any more points and that is slim at best. We've got 1 point from a possible 18.

United have to beat Norwich.

Salvadora

Don't know who to root for.

United to strengthen the chance of Giggs being appointed permanent manager.

Norwich to continue the laughs.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dont think Mata was the problem, I really dont, I think there are people in this team today who have done far less and deserve less of a chance.

The lineup meta-narrative is kind of superfluous at this stage of the season, especially with a new manager coming in, aside from maybe giving a boost to players tempted to leave (Welbeck, Shinji) and a sentimental nod to departing legends (Vidic, Rio). Mata is too big of a signing to be side-lined for long and Adnan is obviously the future.

Fellaini is the exception of course.

It'll be interesting to see how much of a difference the lifting of Moyes' instruction that midfielders don't get ahead of the ball makes. Will Clevdog become a halfway decent player again?

Hixx

Code:
# 	Team 	        GP 	GD 	PTS

15 	West Brom 	35 	-12 	36
16 	Aston Villa 	35 	-16 	35
17 	Norwich 	35 	-28 	32
--------------------------------------------------
18 	Fulham 	        36 	-42 	31
19 	Cardiff 	35 	-34 	30
20 	Sunderland 	34 	-24 	29

I'm more scared this season than I was last season. We have Hull, Man City and Spurs left. Hull is our only hope of any more points and that is slim at best. We've got 1 point from a possible 18.

United have to beat Norwich.

You only need one point imo. If Hull beat you, you might be fucked tho. Maybe GD will save you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom