• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Villa just don't have the people who can score without Benteke and that other striker who broke his leg. I hope they can stay up -- they need a bit of an overhaul in many positions.

Elchele

FT, we reach 56 points today on the day we remember the 56

Blimey

Been a jolly good season though.

Luke Freeman/Pogba/New GK pls Parky.

Push for the playoffs

don't worry L1nett, I'm going to win the PL this season with Bradford. I can focus without EL

Luke Freeman is shit

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
My worry is a victory today will speak louder than it should, we should beat Norwich and there should be a boost because of a new start for everyone. No Fellaini no-one could argue though.

Wes

venison crêpe
You only need one point imo. If Hull beat you, you might be fucked tho. Maybe GD will save you.

We've only got points from 8 out of 18 games at home this season. We're battered by injuries and out of form. 35 points is our sum total for the season. We're going to be relying on other teams not getting any points.

Which is tough considering Fulham and your own Sunderland are in form.

I think it'll be us, Cardiff and Norwich going down.

Elchele

post game press conference.

Guardiola: "Tito y yo éramos muy jóvenes, nos queríamos comer el mundo y nos lo comimos. Esta tristeza q siento me acompañará toda la vida"

Guardiola: "Tito and I were very young, we wanted take on the world and we did. This sadness I feel, will accompany me all my life."

don't know if "comer el mundo" expression has other translation to english.

edit: I think it's "take on the world."

LegoArmo

Why can no one in the media or football in general see that you shouldn't hand the biggest job in the country to someone who's never managed before? Or someone who'd never won a trophy?

Does your CV not matter in this business? Or are we all just idiot forum posters?

Walshy

Guardiola: "Tito y yo éramos muy jóvenes, nos queríamos comer el mundo y nos lo comimos. Esta tristeza q siento me acompañará toda la vida"

don't know if "comer al mundo" expression has other translation to english.
That's awful. :(

Blablurn

Thomas Müller after the game:

"I don't care about todays game. The focus is on tuesday. And we need all the support on tuesday. We need the support from the fans. And we need the support from the media. We are all Germans after all. If we lose on Tuesday the media can blame us. But please support us till Tuesday. That's all that matters"

Wilbur

Banned
You keep saying that even though he had numerous great performances after that.

I don't think I've ever hated a player more than I hate Ashley Young.

Same. He's probably my absolute least favourite ever. There's been shitter players, but there's been comedy elements about them. I just fucking hate watching that cunt.

Belgium, Algeria, Korea. We rigged the draw.

Best Korea gonna knock you out

Razor554

don't know if "comer el mundo" expression has other translation to english.

edit: I think it's "take on the world."

tumblr_mqfa22C7iG1sb566ro1_500.gif

Blablurn

Thomas Müller after the game:

"I don't care about todays game. The focus is on tuesday. And we need all the support on tuesday. We need the support from the fans. And we need the support from the media. We are all Germans after all. If we lose on Tuesday the media can blame us. But please support us till Tuesday. That's all that matters"

tumblr_n4na8xcxJo1rmpo74o2_500.jpg

Marc

4-4-2 from Giggs. Rio and Vidic? ClevGod? Kagawa on the left wing?

Pls lose, it would be hilarious.

They bought Nerman for 150m

Can't get any stupider than that.

Yeah but he was hyped as the second coming for some unknown reason so I understood the signing at least, although none of us knew the true cost at the time.

Remember when Robinho was going to be the next Pele, how much did you guys pay for that pile of shite? ;)

No one for their direct positions.

We need another LB. We need to get in the Shaw conversation and we to get in there fast.

We actually have decent depth for our backline now with Zouma coming in, but a new LB allowing Azpilicueta to move to RB and Ivanovic to CB would be ideal.

I think a CMF from the pool of players we already own should be allowed to fight it out. A bit of Van Ginkel with Matic would be nice to see tomorrow.

Interesting, think Chelsea need a CM in a different mould to the ones they have... someone like Modric. Moutinho would have been a good buy back when he was available.

Leftback really needed, you have Bertrand as backup with Cole and Az?

IronButt is best at rightback for me.

PowderedToast

have a feeling this will be a fascinating game. the honeymoon high will probably carry utd through but if norwich play like they did against us, utd will get troubled and could easily wobble.

Wilbur

Banned
He looks so at ease with it all, that fills me with some confidence. Still don't think he should get the job, but he just looks so comfortable so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom