• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does a player manager even work. I've never seen it done before. Does he have to run back to the technical area every time he wants manage the team or what?

I don't know but I have done the player manager thing in FIFA for like 37 seasons and I won the quadruple in 35 of them. Expect Giggs to win everything.

Marc

Shout that

Don't think anyone would be adverse to it.

Didn't see one for Eusebio and Finney and both did way more for football than Tito. Not against it but would find it odd to see a disparity like that.

And again, fuck cancer in the arse.

Am I DC?

Random Horse Keeps Turning Up To Watch Non-League Ashington AFC’s Home Games (With Photo Evidence!)
Non-league side Ashington AFC are currently having a mare in a very literal sense after finding several of their recent home games gate-crashed by a horse.

According to the Metro, no-one at the club quite knows who the nag belongs to, but it routinely makes its way down to their Portland Park home ground to watch the team in action by exploiting a gap in the fence around its field .

Having reportedly been spotted at a couple of previous games, the horse attended last weekend’s outing against Crook Town, and boy did he pick the right game to watch – as Ashington went on to rack up a thoroughly entertaining 7-3 victory.

Martin Bamforth, the fan responsible for taking the photo above, told local press that the horse was ‘the oddest thing he’d ever seen’, before adding that the official match attendance was announced during the latter stages of the game as “597 – plus a horse!”.

Let the footballing horse puns commence…

ZakRt1x.jpg

Brinbe

Doesn't absolve Moyes of being completely awful, because he is/was, but a new manager isn't gonna instantly make somebody like Valencia suddenly play well. He'll still stay mediocre.

At least we're somewhat competent in attack now, minus the finish, so that's something?

If age is the criteria then what about that boy at West Ham who died of cancer?

Again, not against it, just curious why one gets dedication over another.

None of us were around when Eusebio and Finney were having an impact on football aside from FF, and Tombides had yet to make an impact on football. Harsh, but true I think.

Jarnet87

Valencia shouldn't even bother tucking in, just stay on the touchline. He has zero confidence in his ability. Kagawa just made a nice run into the box and Valencia didn't even try and attempt it. Stick him out wide and hope he gets 1 good cross out of 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom