• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
kMxIep7.jpg

lol

Marc

This game is awful.

Not seeing a great deal of difference, a goal can change a game though and suddenly fill a team with confidence.

Van Wolf is braindead.

None of us were around when Eusebio and Finney were having an impact on football aside from FF, and Tombides had yet to make an impact on football. Harsh, but true I think.

Fair enough, I have watched a lot of old footage and read biographies of older players such as Finney so personally had a lot of influence on my football world. Finney was an idol of mine. Same for Eusebio to a lesser extent through the competition with Greaves as the best striker. So probably being influenced by that in my thinking.

Jarnet87

plan isn't working? try and get more width and more crosses. This is the exact reason I want the class of 92 gone. They will never stop promoting Fergie's brand of dead football.

Blablurn

Our 11 for Madrid

----------------------- Neuer

--- Lahm - Martinez - Dante - Alaba

------------------Schweini - Kroos

-------------Robben - Götze - Ribery

-------------------------Pizza

Pep pls

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is so depressingly predictable, can't believe I got my hopes up

PowderedToast

norwich are shite, any decent counter attacking side could given utd a lot of problems right now

this game has some of the worst wingplay I've seen in a while

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is just terrible to watch, not a single player out there has shown any technical skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom