• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Welbeck's movement is terrible compared to Hernandez lol. Amazing how he gets games ahead of Chicharito, he should leave after the mistreatment.

What an idiot. It's Wellbeck, he would have missed.

He scored 15+ goals for 4 seasons straight in those leagues.

He's had 9 shots on target since he's joined Norwich.

Seriously how bad are the lesser teams in those leagues?

This says everything doesn't it?

5AzbBxU.png

Marc

Gary Neville taking a 'if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all' approach to the game. Neville said he would play 4-4-2 and with wingers a while back as well.

Still shocked by the lineup, thought he would have Mata in there and Kagawa in behind with Wlebeck up front. Assumed the players have been annoyed with Rooney's attitude behind the scenes but obviously not.

Penalty? Fuck off.

ClevGod superpass.

Salazar

Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse 55s
Sir Alex Ferguson is sat next to Sascha Breese, the agent of Kroos, Reus and Gotze at Old Trafford today. #MUFC

The fat bloke

THE FAT BLOKE

REUS

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Welbeck absolutely slammed to the ground by a severe brush to the arm. He must have several shattered bones.
Irony is if the guy just left him be chances are he would have missed it

The view from behind where it just went through everyone's legs

Hilarious

ddsadsadscny87.gif

Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse 55s
Sir Alex Ferguson is sat next to Sascha Breese, the agent of Kroos, Reus and Gotze at Old Trafford today. #MUFC

The fat bloke

THE FAT BLOKE

REUS

Don't forget the mighty Valentin Stocker. You remember him, his team knocked you out of CL. You can also get his other player Diekmeier while you're at it, he's shit but probably better than Rafael.

Marc

Norwich are absolutely awful here, playing against reputation, not going for it at all. If they played at half the tempo and urgency as against Liverpool they would have United on the ropes here.

Hope they fuck off to the championship, especially after sacking Hughton, liked him.

Wilbur

Banned
Hahaha Giggs <3

Alright first half. Showing urgency, and building up some steam at times. Our movement is still fucking shite, but Valencia/Carrick/Clev have all been dire. Think we'll get one or two more in the second half.

Gambit

Our 11 for Madrid

----------------------- Neuer

--- Lahm - Martinez - Dante - Alaba

------------------Schweini - Kroos

-------------Robben - Götze - Ribery

-------------------------Pizza

Pep pls

Schweini and Kroos as DM? We'd ge killed on the counter, I think.

Schweini/Kroos-Martinez and keep Boateng in. He makes me less nervous than Dante anyway.

And Müller instead of Götze, if I had my way. Although Götze was good today.

Fully agree on Pizza, though. Always been the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom