• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

So much wing play.
So many shite crosses.

Get Mata on pls.

Reus is class. Involved in Dortmunds last 17 goals. Scored 11 in last 11.

Wilbur pls bid €70m.

Clegg

Different manager. Same old shit.

Valencia and Cleverley were garbage. We're trying to play quicker but there's so little precision. This is why we need a coach who is versed in solid technique.

Moozo

ibvRSJ4qjjlYMi.gif

Look at his left leg. Must have carried on playing because he was too embarrassed and then the ref gave it anyway

Norwich are absolutely awful here, playing against reputation, not going for it at all. If they played at half the tempo and urgency as against Liverpool they would have United on the ropes here.

Hope they fuck off to the championship, especially after sacking Hughton, liked him.

Hughton is dismal

Wilbur

Banned
Different manager. Same old shit.

Valencia and Cleverley were garbage. We're trying to play quicker but there's so little precision. This is why we need a coach who is versed in solid technique.

If Louis van Gaal had come in this week, we would not immediately be playing like deities. It would be exactly the same.

I can't handle the negativity here sometimes :lol, I don't know what people expected. We know we're a bit crap, but we're winning, we're showing attacking intent and there is no soul sucking slug in the dug out.

Guys pls can we just have FUN

operon

If Louis van Gaal had come in this week, we would not immediately be playing like deities. It would be exactly the same.

I can't handle the negativity here sometimes :lol, I don't know what people expected. We know we're a bit crap, but we're winning, we're showing attacking intent and there is no soul sucking slug in the dug out.

Guys pls can we just have FUN
We all know what fun you were looking for last night. How was the bench

Does anyone here actually think that's a pen? Welbeck just puts his foot through the ground and falls over with a slight brush of the arm.

Awful.
He was pulled down. Fact is, he was still trying to get the ball. You don't do that if you're diving.

Not saying Welbeck doesn't dive but he clearly wasn't, in this case.

Marc

Hughton is dismal

Norwich are dismal, Hughton is a good guy. He was a young manager finding his way, and got them to safety before and could see him doing it again. When their squad is terrible, Chris' buys weren't the greatest I'll admit but who can you attract to sodding Norwich?

WJD

I don't think that guy is an agent guize

This has been dull. I thought it would be a little better at least. Disappointing.

Put Nani on.

Yeah, think he's just a fat man who's mates with Fergie. Didn't really look like the guy in the picture with Moyes.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wonder if the play is this uninspired in the second half how giggs will handle the post match, because this is a moyes performance all over

Marc

He was pulled down. Fact is, he was still trying to get the ball. You don't do that if you're diving.

Not saying Welbeck doesn't dive but he clearly wasn't, in this case.

It is a brush of his arm, he pulls himself down and falls over from his own shit balance.

I disagree, massively, if that is a pen then any brush of the arm in the box should be a pen. Just kick the ground and you should get it. Ugh.

Wilbur

Banned
Marc, I'm trying to work out who is more perennial English football fan out of you and Linny. I think you are winning.

Plz you know he wanted to tap that fine ass of yours

Pls I've never met him. I don't think he'd be happy to find a chubby hairless waif flapping around his front room.

Farewell Moyesball. Clank is back.

Movement not much better, but you can see the midfielders are allowed some freedom making forward runs now.

Valencia still poor. Norwich not playing well either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom