• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Moral Cup coming Liverpools way

This would make me more pissed off about the sham of a final display as a Liverpool fan

Quite funny Liverpool fans singing telling Torres he should have stayed, wonder what he would be doing a week on Saturday if he did

caramac

Lmao Moral Cup coming Liverpools way

This would make me more pissed off about the sham of a final display as a Liverpool fan

Quite funny Liverpool fans singing telling Torres he should have stayed, wonder what he would be doing a week on Saturday if he did

Probably sat on his backside either way.

Why do you care about 5th? If Arsenal finish 5th I will not be celebrating....

You can't see the difference between Arsenal finishing 5th this season and Newcastle finishing 5th?

Anyway, this game is making me upset JT is suspended for the Champions League final.

Korez

Old?

542883_360706107321647_242352039157055_995442_1761175226_n.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
You can't see the difference between Arsenal finishing 5th this season and Newcastle finishing 5th?

Anyway, this game is making me upset JT is suspended for the Champions League final.

Luiz and Cahill are still out injured. We're in big trouble if they don't get fit quick.

Lightning

Banned

At the start of the season, yeah 5th is great, but in the current situation 5th = worst case scenario.. and no CL football which is not great.

But yeah, okay, Newcastle have exceeded all expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom