• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarybore

Hahaha Downing. Fair play to Liverpool though, left the room for 20 minutes and by the time I got back, they were 3-0 up.

untitled-6w6j16.gif
untitled-7p1jsk.gif

Feorax

Love us or hate us, there havent been many more entertaining teams than us this season, even if not for the right reasons.

This is a great game and now I have to go work in the library. Stupid group study sessions. "But this was the only time the room was free!". Yeah, why do you think that is...

Moobabe

We're making Liverpool look good guys. LIVERPOOL.

If he can carry this form into next season, we could have a real player on our hands. Newcastle really did us a favour, he's been great since our trip to St James.

Love Martin Tyler comparing him to Drogba as well. I mean really?

FuturusX

You've been making teams look good all season. Don't let this purple patch fool you. Chelsea are not top 4 material right now.

Hopefully DiMatteo gets the job and prolongs the 'actual' recovery for another before being fired.

Feorax

He's nowhere near Drogba, but that has to be the ultimate aim, given his build and style of play. We still have 3 or more years before he'll hit his peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom