• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rio Ave 1 - 3 Porto (Kléber)

4sgl4f.gif

I'm not saying that Dortmund's a bad team, it's just annoying how the ball always bounces their... FUCK THIS SHIT
Because your players are constantly being put under pressure. There are like 3-4 Dortmunders around your players at all time (almost). That's the whole "secret"...it's not really luck in the obvious sense...we're forcing that "luck".

WJD

-------------- Rooney --------------
Nani ------- Kagawa ----- Valencia
----- Carrick ------- ????? ---------
Evra ---- Rio ------ Vidic --- Rafael
-------------- De Gea --------------

Is this a good enough team to win lots of shit next season?

FuturusX

Nope...

TeegsD

A new LB would be needed. And Smalling or Evans over Rio

spidye

Because your players are constantly being put under pressure. There are like 3-4 Dortmunders around your players at all time (almost). That's the whole "secret"...it's not really luck in the obvious sense...we're forcing that "luck".
I agree. (for the first time, lol)
too bad heynckes is such an idiot who still doesn't get it.

WJD

A new LB would be needed. And Smalling or Evans over Rio

I agree but I imagine Evra will still be starting every single game again next season and Fergie will usually pick Rio over Smalling/Evans if everyones fit.

Though Rio has shown to be class again this season so it's not so bad.

kharma45

I agree but I imagine Evra will still be starting every single game next season and Fergie will usually pick Rio over Smalling/Evans if everyones fit, unfortunately.

We'll probably sign a few full back too, someone like Clyne from Crystal Palace.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

The full backs aren't really solid enough and ????? might have trouble getting a work permit.

TeegsD

I agree but I imagine Evra will still be starting every single game again next season and Fergie will usually pick Rio over Smalling/Evans if everyones fit.

Rio has stepped up to the plate but he isn't getting younger and his back can be an issue.

fuenf

I was gonna to say that they certainly earn their fair share of luck but it's annoying... i mean that back pass before the first goal, than the ball hits someone in the leg and bounces right to Großkreutz before the penalty (not to speak of the penalty itself), or how Lewandowski hit the perfect spot to score the 3rd goal, 5cm to either side and Neuer saves it. :(

Just realized that i do care about this final but this sucks :( seems like it even devalues a possible CL win. I dont wanna criticise Bayern but man this is hard to take. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom