• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

just the one shit?

Man City first team will still be better than that...and Real Madrid / Barca too....But it's a funny old game Kagwa could be the tipping point, you never know. But UTD were outplayed a few too many times this season to convince me that a single player was the difference. I

TeegsD

Ugh, Sporting - Braga is only 4:15. If we win, nothing changes. If we lose, nothing changes. Either we win 2-0 or they win 2-0. Don't think there is anyway around this. We are better off resting players for the Cup Final

Is this a good enough team to win lots of shit next season?

Certainly an improvement. Rooney's doing a good job in the 10 role but in big games we need the 4-3-3 back with him up front. Kagawa would allow that and bring a different kind of penetration through the centre of the park, which is significant because unpredictability and speed is what we've missing in our transitional play.

WJD

Man City first team will still be better than that...and Real Madrid / Barca too....But it's a funny old game Kagwa could be the tipping point, you never know. But UTD were outplayed a few too many times this season to convince me that a single player was the difference. I

Nah, I agree that (if we sign him) Kagawa won't be the "tipping point". But if we manage to sign ????? to help boss the midfield and Vidic doesn't spend the season out, I think we'll be right up there again.

kharma45

Certainly an improvement. Rooney's doing a good job in the 10 role but in big games we need the 4-3-3 back with him up front. Kagawa would allow that and bring a different kind of penetration through the centre of the park; which is significant because unpredictability and speed is what we've missing in our transitional play.

It's a pity Anderson never really got the chance to play there and ended up getting shoved into a defensive style player, plus those injuries too. Could've been great.

Sucks that Kermit won't be here tomorrow for the Cityfest

I won't be able to watch the games maybe I should be his vessel lol

dc and Manager
and Fady
don't make for much of a Cityfest.

Unless a shitton of lifelongs and new era glory-hunters show up.

Oh god, the prospect of glory-hunting Manchester City fans. These are strange times we live in, folks.

Az

I swear this arabic commentator gets excited every time someone gets past the center line.

Anyone got a decent english/german stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom