• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquilani missed the 1-1 goal, around one feet from the line. Other than that, Novara is almost dominating, having Mesbah and Zambrotta on our wings is a pain in the ass. Oh and Boateng got injured, AGAIN.

I just want to see this season end, last five months have been awful.

TeegsD

Are you guys ready for some football! I'm ready for some mofucking football right now. QPR to shock City 2-0 and ManU to scrape a win 3-2 for glorious number 20. Lets do this!

y8RfG.jpg

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Flipping between ESPN and Fox Soccer right now watching pregame coverage, once 10AM comes around it goes from flipping between 2 channels to 5-6. This is gonna be fun.

Does football have to end? :(

Watch MLS during the offseason! (Before the Euros start.) I'll start posting in this thread when games are scheduled.

Yen

Ugh. Etihad playing Lux Aeterna. That song should only be played when taking heroin or going ass-to-ass with Jennifer Connelly.

Shagwell

Only a month until the Euros, then there's the Olympics, and after that there'll be pre-season games, and the league will start again.

Better than most summers. :)

The longest month!

Going to be a great, great day of football today though. When was the last time the final day left so much undecided? Mental.

Kozak

Banned
I thought you might have been, still doesn't explain the price. I guess he was mostly being used as a defensive midfielder at the time?

He didn't have the greatest of times at Hamburg with a big injury and then disputes over his time spent with the National team.

Meier

Been catching up on the last few pages that happened while I was sleeping. Still more to go.

Slept like shit last night. Woke up at 6, then at 7, then 7:30 then 8:15. Decided to get out of bed then. Been enjoying the dulcet tones of Ian Darke since 8:30 so it's all good.

Big day, would be surprised if t wasn't a good one too.

TeegsD

Definitely not going to be able to stream two games due to my shitty internet. Wait. Giggs is playing in a striker position. What? Que?

Excited for City fans, winning it for the first time in your lifetime means so much more than the usual winners

The day we had in 1995 was unforgettable

DC, Kermit, Manager, Fur_q, Meier enjoy today

Checking in for City Coronation Sunday.

I only hope that if we lose the title today, we lose it in style. City won't drop points at home to QPR, and the chances of us bettering them in goal differential are...basically nonexistent. Fergie shoulld really let the boys have a go at it, they have nothing to lose. IF we lose, we're guaranteed at worst a top 2 finish in the league and a CL spot. We should really come out in an attacking mentality, looking to score goals early. If we do that, I'll be happy with whatever the results may be. (Not happy, but content)

TeegsD

Fuck it. Going to go downstairs and watch this on FX. Going to stay with you guys on my phone because fuck carrying my monster laptop downstairs to watch City. Lets do this you Mighty Reds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom