• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised that I was going to wear my new Manc shirt tomorrow during gym class. And if they win or not, I'll definitely get some weird remarks for doing that.

#thfc XI: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Gallas, Livermore, Lennon, Modric, Sandro, Bale, Van der Vaart, Adebayor

I really hope that's Bale and left back and Modric ahead but inside of him. If Harry puts Livermore at left back... youfuckingcunts.gif

Good luck to City-Gaf today.

Bad luck to London-Gaf today.

Aren't there a few Newcastle fans that are London-GAF? If not, then Home-Counties-GAF...?

snoopen

Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Santos, Rosicky, Song, Coquelin, Benayoun, Gervinho, Van Persie.
No Ramsey could be good. Disappointed to see Yossi playing over Ox.,, hopefully he can inject some of his enthusiasm and speed in.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm looking forward to seeing how Aston Villa's manager for 2012/13 lines up his side at Carrow Road today.

Plasma

Banned
No Ramsey could be good. Disappointed to see Yossi playing over Ox.,, hopefully he can inject some of his enthusiasm and speed in.

Yossi has been playing well glad he is in the starting eleven, not so enthusiastic about our fullbacks though.

Also subs.

Subs Fabianski, Djourou, Gibbs, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Ramsey, Chamakh.

I'm gonna fetch meself some tea to ease up and relax. Dear lord, help me. I'm so nervous.
KuGsj.gif

kharma45

If Manchester United beat Sunderland 9 - 0 & Manchester City beat QPR 7 - 6, there will be a play-off to decide who wins the Premier League.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No Foster in goal for West Brom today, no Brunt or Odemwingie either.

Laughable. The race for CL spots is more interesting than QPR getting battered at the Etihad.

But according to manager it literally could only be more exciting if 3 teams were tied or city played united

As I said city will be a goal up within ten minutes and all drama will be done with

Clegg

Is Nani injured or something? We need our best players on the pitch for this game and Nani is our best winger.

Edit: Nani on the bench and Cleverley isn't even in the squad.

WTF Fergie?

kharma45

giggs in a 4-5-1. we're not going to beat sunderland are we.

Could be 4-4-1-1 with either Giggs or Young playing just off Rooney.

Doesn't matter anyway, with Giggs and Jones on I'm expecting a draw.

Is Nani injured or something? We need our best players on the pitch for this game and Nani is our best winger.

Edit: Nani on the bench and Cleverley isn't even in the squad.

WTF Fergie?

Yeah massive wtf, this is as baffling as his line up against City.

Choc

Banned
has mancini lost his mind? is balotelli in the squad?

edit: nope

also Mike Dean has the QPR game

should be a good flowing game, he usually lets it flow/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom