• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

that was my lunch. gyros pita with sauce and fries. im dying here :D

AsId89eCIAAW5oz.jpg

what sauce is that?

yMEaP.jpg

Terrence Boyd - Fußballgott! Thanks to his two goals today our reserves are very close to be promoted to 3rd division:

o8TCC.png

The only reserves in the third division so far are Stuttgart's and Bremen's (will be relegated though) and it's the farthest reserve teams can advance in Germany.
Bayern reserves are 13th in their fourth (southern) division, lololo

This is great for our young talents as they will play vs. much better teams. Makes me happy desu.

FootballFan

The only reserves in the third division so far are Stuttgart's and Bremen's (will be relegated though) and it's the farthest reserve teams can advance in Germany.
Bayern reserves are 13th in their fourth (southern) division, lololo

This is great for our young talents as they will play vs. much better teams. Makes me happy desu.

Thats cool, unfortunate they cant move higher though.
Barca B did great last season, got into the play off positions to get into La Liga, but of course were not allowed to seeing as the first team is there lol. Still a reserve team coming 3rd in the 2nd division I thought was awesome.

offshore

Pretty much, How these cracks haven't been fixed I have no idea. It's not like this is a new fucking problem.

It reminds me of Newcastle in the early-mid 2000's. Every single person knew our defence was atrocious, yet no manager ever did anything about it.

e. great save.

Thats cool, unfortunate they cant move higher though.
Barca B did great last season, got into the play off positions to get into La Liga, but of course were not allowed to seeing as the first team is there lol. Still a reserve team coming 3rd in the 2nd division I thought was awesome.

Yeah I know about Barca's B. However I do feel that it's a fair bit anti-competitive towards the weaker teams, sry ;(
Third division should be the ceiling, imho.

Go Kölle, you can do it! I want that WWIII relegation vs. Düsseldorf!

Arsenal should be dead and buried here.

Lovely game with end to end football. Lest we need another example of it, Arsenal don't cope with end to end games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom