• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwell

QPR don't look like a team that's set to go down right now. Playing like they're home and dry.

They need a fire lit under their arses during half-time for the sake of entertainment.

Not that it's over, but I said before I had a good feeling Bolton would win today. In which case QPR would need a result, and thus QPR need to fight that much harder for a result. They can't park the bus now though.

Wes

venison crêpe
Chelsea 2 - 0 Blackburn
Everton 2 - 0 Newcastle
Man City 1 - 0 QPR
Norwich 2 - 0 Aston Villa
Stoke 1 - 2 Bolton
Sunderland 0 - 1 Man United
Swansea 0 - 0 Liverpool
Spurs 1 - 0 Fulham
West Brom 2 - 2 Arsenal
Wigan 2 - 1 Wolves

As it stands:

Manchester City are Champions.
Spurs are 3rd.
Arsenal are 4th.
Bolton are safe.
QPR are relegated.

WJD

Not that it's over, but I said before I had a good feeling Bolton would win today. In which case QPR would need a result, and thus QPR need to fight that much harder for a result. They can't park the bus now though.

Which means City will just pick them off on the counter.

near

Gold Member
As predicted Arsenal are struggling to take the lead, Newcastle are losing, and Spurs in the pole position. Hopefully things will remain this way.

QPR getting relegated is the best that can come from city winning the league

fuck off joey barton and your gang of pubteamers, they don't know how to play football, an embarrassment to london

ShogunX

Newcastle are a weird team really. Few players in their starting eleven look championship quality but then they all seem to do so well as a team/unit. Bad thing is though from time to time they crumble and get twatted - Looks like today could be another beating.

Kyoufu

Newcastle are a weird team really. Few players in their starting eleven look championship quality but then they all seem to do so well as a team/unit. Bad thing is though from time to time they crumble and get twatted - Looks like today could be another beating.

Yeah, our defence isn't too good away from home and our squad is Championship level stuff.

Needs revamping in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom