• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
With that goal, Barzagli became the 20th goalscorer of the season for Juve! The whole team scored at some point or another, barring GKs!

Carbonox

What a torrid fucking day. Losing to those shits is even worse. We need a kick up the fucking arse. Get Marveaux on for Ba and go for 4-5-1, Pardew, you fucking bint.

Kyoufu

What a torrid fucking day. Losing to those pikeys is even worse. We need a kick up the fucking arse. Get Marveaux on for Ba and go for 4-5-1, Pardew, you fucking bint.

I can't say I care. We always crumble under pressure.

I do think Ba is a total waste in his current position though.

sohois

watching the Liverpool - Swansea game, i can really see where some of the complaints about media jizzing over Swansea came from, the commentators for this match are ridiculous. Swansea playing basic triangles between their back three - "LOOK AT THE TECHNIQUE, THIS IS INCREDIBLE HOW CAN LIVERPOOL COPE WITH SUCH TECHNIQUE". It's fucking annoying.

Arnie

It's done. Juventus are Invincible.

P: 38, W: 23, D: 15, L: 0.

Such an amazing achievement. An absolutely excellent season for Juve, and their first in their new stadium too.

Love that advert where Rooney scores the overhead kick. Takes on a whole new meaning today.

Spurs currently 3rd as it stands

tumblr_lcxxgjtjjb1qbol3ho1_400.gif

come on fulham, give me a laugh

Wilbur

Banned
Yaya is off. This is my only hope.

I also expected nothing less from that talentless sack of fucking spunk Paddy Kenny

We're playing good football though, at least we'll lose it in style
sob

Kyoufu

Well, we definitely have had multiple chances to take 3rd spot. Can't blame the team though because our fixtures are insanely difficult compared to the others around us.

Fry

One of my best friends is a Juve fan, and a huge Del Piero fan. So I'm really happy for him, what a legend the man is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom