• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacbois

Since Lyon stopped winning everything, Ligue 1 has became a very interesting league, sadly French teams aren't stong enough to play Europeans leagues and we're getting screwed with the Uefa Coefficient :(

PaulLFC

Only just noticed that Betfair show the French league live, I knew Bet365 showed live games but I hadn't noticed Betfair did too.

Have we already discussed names for OT11? Only just got back home so I'm guessing it's been done a while ago!

dc89

Only just noticed that Betfair show the French league live, I knew Bet365 showed live games but I hadn't noticed Betfair did too.

Have we already discussed names for OT11? Only just got back home so I'm guessing it's been done a while ago!

:O we've not actually! Hmm, let me think.

Hixx

not that i've noticed

OT11| Deserved winners and bitter losers.

most, if not all bayern fans were not bitter but there were an awful lot of 'neutrals' who were

Madridy

Wtf!!

This commentator is talking about another match fixing scandal by Juve orchestrated by A. Conte!

He is referencing Juve vs. Novara match where he says that before that match Conte said to his squad " Don't worry guys, don't over stress your selves. This match is a guaranteed win."

What the heck is he smoking?!

Meier

I actually really like Lille's shirts but they're hard to come by anywhere but their own site it looks like and it's pretty expensive (70 Euros). If he signs with us, I'd love to snag one.

Wtf!!

This commentator is talking about another match fixing scandal by Juve orchestrated by A. Conte!

He is referencing Juve vs. Novara match where he says that before that match Conte said to his squad " Don't worry guys, don't over stress your selfs. This match is a guarnted win."

What is he smoking?!

What the fuck? Surely a foreign commentator .....

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, we're playing like shit.

and it was a stonewall penalty as well, but meh. Conte better shake things up or yell at them, this is not the Juve of this season.

Wtf!!

He is referencing Juve vs. Novara match where he says that before that match Conte said to his squad " Don't worry guys, don't over stress your selves. This match is a guaranteed win."

What the heck is he smoking?!

LOL

Pacbois

Also, Lille is getting a beautiful new stadium for next season (& Euro 2016)

50.000 seats & retractable roof. Too sad Eden Hazard will never play with Lille in that stadium.

PaulLFC

I heard speculation over the weekend saying that Frank de Boer is on this management shortlist of ours, and that he'd be interested in the job.

He'd be a fantastic appointment I think, but I also reckon it's a bit of wishful thinking that he'd come to us.

Wessiej

I heard speculation over the weekend saying that Frank de Boer is on this management shortlist of ours, and that he'd be interested in the job.

He'd be a fantastic appointment I think, but I also reckon it's a bit of wishful thinking that he'd come to us.

Just like I said before, not gonna happen.

Meier

Is anyone else watching the Montpelier match? The AJ Auxerre fans threw SHITLOADS of toilet paper rolls and tennis balls on the pitch and on their goal. Match has been delayed about 4-5 minutes so far. They just tossed all the shit behind the goal and started back up but it looks like play has stopped once more.

Ooh, referee is taking the players off the pitch.

Wessiej

Is anyone else watching the Montpelier match? The AJ Auxerre fans threw SHITLOADS of toilet paper rolls and tennis balls on the pitch and on their goal. Match has been delayed about 4-5 minutes so far. They just tossed all the shit behind the goal and started back up but it looks like play has stopped once more.

Ooh, referee is taking the players off the pitch.

Commentator at the match: ''They think they're big and clever, but they are not''

Fuck you commentator, you don't even know why they do it.

Wessiej

Announcing the club, come on Hazard it's not the E3 where you do an announcement. Never seen that guy play for 90 minutes but I hate him already.

Madridy

Speaking of Hazard:

He just scored a hat trick against Nancy.

Lille 4 - 1 Nancy

That should bump his
ego
price up a bit. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom