• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-3bnaag.gif

Fry

Fuck that. I'm going to the movies. Congrats Chelsea fans. But I hope that's your only title for the season.

I hope Liverpool keep Carroll, and sack Kenny. He's not up for the job.

ITV just gave us confirmation it was over the line

John Terry in post-match interview: "It wasn't over the line. Honestly"

So it was over the line. I told you so

sohois

So bets on the next Liverpool manager? Seems inevitable at this point really. I'd imagine AVB would be the most likely, being the previous favourite of FSG and currently available. I wonder if someone new comes in whether they will dispatch of Carroll or not.

Spearing should be embarassed tonight

Amazed Torres didn't get on

Kenny's fault for thinking he's anywhere near good enough to cover a long term injury. 3 or 4 games when Lucas strains a hamstring? Fine. Over 6 months though with him as our only option in DM is pretty hard to justify. We had an entire month to look for \lternatives, even if they were to be stop-gaps, and we didn't even think about it by all accounts

mxgt

Banned
I don't know. If they'd won today that would've been 2 cups. Is a single goal (which may or may not have been in) really the difference between a good and bad season?

Well nobody remembers the losers.

They could easily finish as low as 10th and behind Everton after spending absurd amounts of money and all they have to show for it is a cup where they faced a Championship team in the final (and almost lost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom