• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

277123_109134085851610_4131223_n.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
DEL PIERO WON ON HIS LAST SEASON

IL CAPITANO BUFFON CHIELLINI YOU GUYS DESERVE THIS MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE

edit: Who's B+ here? I'm running out of blood

Not really interested in debating it, but suffice it to say all Juventini believe we won 30 scudetti whether or not the rest of Italy recognizes it is immaterial.

this is why everyone hates juve, just saying.
Everyone who studied Calciopoli faithfully, everyone who is honest, knows that Inter and Milan (and others) were just as guilty as Juventus. Never forget, ever, for an instant, that Milan won a Champions League they weren't permitted to enter.

Zab, you were going to this match, right? Looks like Cellino fucked you out of a ticket.

Football-Italia: "There were only a handful of Cagliari fans in the stadium, as the vast majority were cheering on the Bianconeri. However, it was not full, as for this match Cagliari raised ticket prices to the range of €30-€150."

JUUUUUUUVEEEEE

Zabojnik

Zab, you were going to this match, right? Looks like Cellino fucked you out of a ticket.

Football-Italia: "There were only a handful of Cagliari fans in the stadium, as the vast majority were cheering on the Bianconeri. However, it was not full, as for this match Cagliari raised ticket prices to the range of €30-€150."

JUUUUUUUVEEEEE

Yes, completely fucked me over. But right now I couldn't give a shit. :)))) JUVEEEE!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I love you guys! We've been through a lot in this thread since the beginning of this season :p

Thank you all for the jackets and the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom