• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-7vyk17.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Are you blind? If so you would have known from the rule book that IF A PLAYER GETS FUCKING KICKED DOWN ITS A FUCKING FREEKICK

A kick?! hahahahahah

He came across his legs, probably a free kick. He didn't kick him down though, that's fucking mental.

Evra's a lucky boy, should have been a pen. We should have scored two since though.

Meier

Man City match is at 5 on TV here so I was considering avoiding the score but I had to take a peak. 0-0 still?! Come on fellas, wake up!

Manager

I'm not talking about the hand on his back, I'm talking about the legs.

A kick?! hahahahahah

He came across his legs, probably a free kick. He didn't kick him down though, that's fucking mental.

Evra's a lucky boy, should have been a pen. We should have scored two since though.

In my world came across legs = kicked down, it was a freekick.

GorillaJu

I want WBA to score and City to draw 0-0 with Swansea for optimal fantasy PL outcome

Well, there goes the chance of that happening.

kharma45

Well that won't help WBA.

Hopefully United can press on now and help the goal difference.

Bring on Le Pog and Clevergod.

Manager

"IF A PLAYER GETS FUCKING KICKED DOWN ITS A FUCKING FREEKICK"

Not a kick there in any way in that gif.

If someone gets brought down by the legs, then he's kicked down. Maybe my English is off but he was brought/kicked down and it should've been a freekick.

I'm not talking Ryu Shouroken kick here, it was a simple kick down.

dc89

"IF A PLAYER GETS FUCKING KICKED DOWN ITS A FUCKING FREEKICK"

Not a kick there in any way in that gif.

That's not a shove :lol

The referee decides if it's a shove or not at the end of the day. All I'm saying is, if the ref gave the penalty for that the Swansea player could only blame himself for putting his hand there like that in the first place when there is no need.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not talking about the hand on his back, I'm talking about the legs.

In my world came across legs = kicked down, it was a freekick.

In my world unicorn = sweetcorn, it doesn't make it so if I just say stupid things like that.

That's a fucking ridiculous thing to say, how can an accidental coming together of legs mean kicked down? ASSASSIN SWANSEA

I can't really tell how much contact there is from that gif but there definitely seems to be enough to take him down.

He definitely isn't "kicked" though.

kharma45

In my world unicorn = sweetcorn, it doesn't make it so if I just say stupid things like that.

That's a fucking ridiculous thing to say, how can an accidental coming together of legs mean kicked down? ASSASSIN SWANSEA

Exactly.

The referee decides if it's a shove or not at the end of the day. All I'm saying is, if the ref gave the penalty for that the Swansea player could only blame himself for putting his hand there like that in the first place when there is no need.

Yeah I agree there, if the ref had given a free kick (any contact was outside the box) it would've been the Swansea players fault for being in that position but I don't see that as a foul.

Manager

It was a freekick. City rarely complain about ref's decision but this time they surrounded him, 6-7 players as well. Swansea were incredibly lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom