• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Mancini when ref blow HT in the middle of a corner scramble:

fuckthat.jpg

Empty

good half, started shit but been in control since dave's nice little reaction save on the deflected fk. something very frustrating about young being our main creative outlet though.

Manager

City had the possession in the last 10. The Aguero/Barry sub really made wonders.

Starting Barry, De Jong and Yaya was a bit too negative against a team like Swansea.

Slizz

Daylight savings totally fucked me. I'm browsing the web thinking its 9 and I have a whole hour before the United game. After 25 minutes into the game I realize there is an actual game going on.

Bo-Locks

Daylight savings totally fucked me. I'm browsing the web thinking its 9 and I have a whole hour before the United game. After 25 minutes into the game I realize there is an actual game going on.

To make things more confusing, daylight savings in the UK start in 2 weeks time.

City had the possession in the last 10. The Aguero/Barry sub really made wonders.

Starting Barry, De Jong and Yaya was a bit too negative against a team like Swansea.

Definately we finished that half well. Swansea had 64% possession after 20 mins but at HT it down was 54-46. I think we won 4 corners (maybe 5) back to back and looked like we could score each time even without Kompany and Lescott.

I think Mancini wants Yaya to get on the ball more so has moved him back so he can start pulling the strings and it looked to be working in that last 10.
De Jong was our best player in the first half, i just hope he is careful from now on after picking up a booking.

Charles

Nice avatar :(

As predicted, we're losing all the aerial duels. Gilardino is bound to score one.

At least Vucinic is playing well. We just need to be more precise and shoot more from out side the box.

Everybody knows that we try to get inside the box that's why all these crap teams can defend against us. If we took more shots from outside they wouldn't be able to pull so far back.

dc89

That would be rough on Wolves.

Nasty to hear about fans abusing Jamie O'Hara while he was holding his little boy.

A Wolves fan called in to Call Colymore on TalkSPORT last night and said there were 150/200 wolves fans at the little protest and he swore he saw a bottle throw in the direction of Jamie O'Hara.

He went on to say he hopes they caught him and Is banned for life.

Slizz

Can anyone sign up for Espn? Is it region locked? I'm tired of having to deal with ghetto streams and missing matches as a result.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN3

ESPN3 (formerly ESPN360) is an online streaming service provided by ESPN that delivers both live streams and replays of global sports events to sports fans in North America, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Middle East, New Zealand, and Europe (except Italy)

Also depends on your ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom