• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1uN4B.gif

Fixed

Manager

No, it's not the same. It's like saying the Kompany red card against United you all so massively protested against was definitely a red card because minimal contact and maximum contact means the same thing.

It's about context. There was an accidental clipping of heels that probably should have resulted in a free kick. However it looks ridiculous when you respond with THE SWANSEA DEFENCE ARE AS BAD AS THE NAZIS AND HE KICKED HIM IN THE GUT AND TOLD HIM HIS MUM WAS UGLY etc. etc. It really wasn't that bad. At all.

Yes, that's exactly what I said, that they were a bunch of nazis. You were talking about parody of yourself?

K1LLER7

evans seems to have bulked up a little since last season, doesn't get pushed around much compared to last season.

good save there

GorillaJu

Nice work by Long. Would have been a fantastic goal, that.

evans seems to have bulked up a little since last season, doesn't get pushed around much compared to last season.

good save there

Don't suppose you saw him get lightly nudged by Long and then fall over onto the ball but 1 minute before you posted this, I assume.

Wilbur

Banned
It was? You talk about nazis and I said "kicked the fuck down"? You think that's the same?

Considering the fact that you genuinely believed that Balotelli was kicked the fuck down to the floor, yes. It's just as laughable in its hyperbole, purely because I exaggerated for comedic effect. You didn't even think you were exaggerating.

Good save by De Gea.

GorillaJu

WOW, fucking amazing shooting by Pogba there.

I love Swansea too, so long as they don't get scored on. Come on Vorm, give me those fuckin points you Dutch spiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom