• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sturridge.
LLShC.gif

Great cross/pass from Drogba

Hixx

I picked the 2 worst games to watch here. Blackburn game is cack, Chelsea game too. Any decent games on?

avaya

No I'm just not an asshole like you. He assists for RVP (again) and helps win a tough game and all you can think is why is RVP praising him.

Song was awful in this game, he was lazy and complacent. A trait which he has shown for many seasons. His ball, was his only contribution to the match and it was still all RVP for the goal, it wasn't clear-cut.

The fact that RVP, no fault of his own, massages Song's ego with that celebration, is symptomatic of the Jonny big bollocks attitude that most of our overpaid average players have.

I support the club. Not the players manager or owner. They are all temporary.

dc89

Nice flowing move by City. Yaya is destructive, nothing less. Good save by the Bolton keeper to deny Trollotelli.

dschalter

Song was awful in this game, he was lazy and complacent. A trait which he has shown for many seasons. His ball, was his only contribution to the match and it was still all RVP for the goal, it wasn't clear-cut.

The fact that RVP, no fault of his own, massages Song's ego with that celebration, is symptomatic of the Jonny big bollocks attitude that most of our overpaid average players have.

I support the club. Not the players manager or owner. They are all temporary.

song was the best midfielder arsenal had on the pitch though...

Manager

Nice flowing move by City. Yaya is destructive, nothing less. Good save by the Bolton keeper to deny Trollotelli.

It's fantastic watching Pizarro and Yaya play. Passing, running, they can penetrate a defense by themselves. It's such a difference compared to Milner or De Jong playing on Pizarro's place.

Their combination is great to have against teams who defend much, which City has had trouble against (WBA etc).

Ireland and N'Zogbia are linking up very well though. That is encouraging.

Absolutely. Agbonlahor has just appeared lazy today though.

Otherwise it was a good half for us. It is encouraging that we can pass the ball and seeing N'Zogbia and Ireland link up is nice. Its unfortunate that against a better team we would probably be stifled. :/

Clegg

Here is an interesting stat:

Liverpools entire squad combined have only scored 5 goals more than RVP this season.

lol italian papers

Milan are thought to be hatching a plan to bring in Arsenal’s Robin van Persie involving Alexandre Pato and Lukas Podolski.

According to reports in the Italian media, van Persie is the number one transfer target for the summer and the Gunners may well be forced to sell if they fail to qualify for the Champions League next season.

It is rumoured that the Rossoneri are ready to sell Pato to Paris Saint-Germain for around €35m – a sum that was initially rejected in January – in order to raise funds for this move.

In turn, Arsenal have already got their sights set on van Persie’s replacement, FC Köln and Germany striker Podolski.

how do they come up with these elaborate rumors.

Wes

venison crêpe
Absolutely. Agbonlahor has just appeared lazy today though.

Otherwise it was a good half for us. It is encouraging that we can pass the ball and seeing N'Zogbia and Ireland link up is nice. Its unfortunate that against a better team we would probably be stifled. :/

He's been chasing stuff down. He's put a lot of effort in but doesn't seem sharp to playing up front. Which you can expect after being stuck on the left all season.

He's been chasing stuff down. He's put a lot of effort in but doesn't seem sharp to playing up front. Which you can expect after being stuck on the left all season.

That is a fair point. I'm just getting frustrated seeing him do nothing in the box. It doesn't matter much because N'Zogbia is finally having a good game.

Clegg

I thought he scored 32 in all competitions or something. He doesn't have 30 in the league.

I've looked at the ESPN site the Premier League site and Arsenals own one and they're all giving me different info.

The 32 in all competitions sounds more realistic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom