• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the end of heyckes

And the beginning of Matthäus.

4f767454e72cef87d679c12823892356.png

elsk

Banned
Well, that's it. The bundesliga is over for us, I'm not mad about that but about how shitty the team is playing... Jupp should be sacked today.

elsk

Banned
20m+, should have bought ter Stegen for 7m or something and bought a proper RB and CB with the rest money.

Also lol Schalke

I think Neuer is doing fine... playing for Bayern is a lot different than playing for any other Bundesliga team, so he still has to adapt. Also, looks like Heynckes isn't helping the team at all. I'm confident Neuer will do better next season, under a different manager.

Rafinha should be released or something.

spidye

I think Neuer is doing fine... playing for Bayern is a lot different than playing for any other Bundesliga team, so he still has to adapt. Also, looks like Heynckes isn't helping the team at all. I'm confident Neuer will do better next season, under a different manager.

Rafinha should be released or something.

neuer was fine today. made some crucial saves. all the other players were the problem

Freiburg? Really?! FUCKING FREIBURG?!?! Ughhh... At least Gylfi had the courtesy to score 2 goal, so my inner nationalist is smiling.

Dibbz

Song was awful in this game, he was lazy and complacent. A trait which he has shown for many seasons. His ball, was his only contribution to the match and it was still all RVP for the goal, it wasn't clear-cut.

The fact that RVP, no fault of his own, massages Song's ego with that celebration, is symptomatic of the Jonny big bollocks attitude that most of our overpaid average players have.

So Song having a tough game and then still manages to assist RVP is not worth celebrating? Give me a break. Also why do you bring wages into this? It's got nothing to do with it.

I don't even understand how you can call Song lazy. He is always tracking back helping out trying to defend, trying to control midfield and play great balls into the front 3. Right now he is one of Arsenal's strongest players. I hate to think where Arsenal would be with him missing.

I support the club. Not the players manager or owner. They are all temporary.
That's fucking dumb. How can you support the club but not the players or manager? That makes zero sense. Not liking the manager or players is one thing but to outright not support them, when you apparently support the club they work and play for, is retarded.

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah, I just don't know anymore. I wanted to see AVB be given a chance to grow with the squad, but we've obviously regressed in terms of both tactics and motivation. And that's on the manager.

Fintan

Watching Chelsea games has become a grim experience. The whole situation's a bit shit. Would a change of manager even make a difference?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I feel sorry for AVB.

He'll get the blame but it's his players that should be questioned.

Sure, but what did he expect? It's happened to every single manager who's worked under Abramovic. He gets paid millions of pounds whether he gets sacked or not and he has plenty of excuses ready. It's a win-win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom