• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

what's with all this inter hate? am i missing something?

I don't know really, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that there is nothing to like about them lol. Even teams that one doesn't like, they can still admire something about them.

Oh Inter, we love when you do these things :D
what's with all this inter hate? am i missing something?
I think that most of it grew after 2006, when they weren't damaged from Calciopoli. They basically said that they were the only honest team in Serie A and that they were always robbed (or juve'd :p) when there was Moggi. Last summer they were proved wrong, of course.

untitled-2287ctu.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I would like to see (assuming who I think gets through will get through):

Bayern vs. Barcelona (want Bayern to win
Napoli vs. Benfica (want Napoli to win)
Real Madrid vs. Milan (want Real to win)
Apoel vs. Marseille (want Apoel to win)

Yes, OM won! And wow at Bayern, wonder if they can play well against Barca.

Tomorrow Real and Napoli will go to the next round.

Now Copa Libertadores time, lets see if the brazilian Inter will suck like the italian.

I don't know really, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that there is nothing to like about them lol. Even teams that one doesn't like, they can still admire something about them.

yeah I guess people can't appreciate how just a few years ago they had the best back 4 in all of world football, who were so good they not only made the legendary barca team we all revere look human, they beat them to advance to win the champions league. The veterans on Inter don't deserve all of the losing, and all of the baseless hate, but people have short memories I guess.

Hyuga

Banned
So what does Bayern-GAF think of tonight's match?

I really have no idea how to rate Bayern at the moment. They were rather shit in the last few matches. And that 7-1, well, it's like winning 10-0 against some 5th division club, doesn't tell anything at all. Or maybe it really gave them a bit of a confidence boost, can't say. I have a feeling that Basel will make it through, though.

Next round:
LOL Barca, they're sweeping FCB.

Sorry Bayern fans :p

untitled-7uouqo.gif

Wilbur

Banned
yeah I guess people can't appreciate how just a few years ago they had the best back 4 in all of world football, who were so good they not only made the legendary barca team we all revere look human, they beat them to advance to win the champions league. The veterans on Inter don't deserve all of the losing, and all of the baseless hate, but people have short memories I guess.

Er... I don't like them because of them trying to weasel them out of every nook and cranny in Calciopoli and Moratti is a fucking tool.

Er... I don't like them because of them trying to weasel them out of every nook and cranny in Calciopoli and Moratti is a fucking tool.

any other team would have done the same, they are a business after all,, and a lot of owners are tools. I don't like Moratti either but I do like the the players that have been on the team for a while and that trumps any ownership to me. I do see where you are coming from though, I just have a soft spot for them for some reason.

Wilbur

Banned
any other team would have done the same, they are a business after all,, and a lot of owners are tools. I don't like Moratti either but I do like the the players that have been on the team for a while and that trumps any ownership to me. I do see where you are coming from though, I just have a soft spot for them for some reason.

I love Zanetti, and Cambiasso is pretty cool. Have no liking for the rest, and Samuel is just a prick. I don't know why.

Hixx

because you are cool

forza inter

elsk

Banned
Referring to Bayern’s 7-1 win over Hoffenheim at the weekend, Vogel said: “The margin of victory does not impress me. I have absolutely no fear that Bayern will score seven goals in one game [against us].”

Oh, Vogel. Just get your ass back to Bayern and train our reserves.

GorillaJu

Referring to Bayern’s 7-1 win over Hoffenheim at the weekend, Vogel said: “The margin of victory does not impress me. I have absolutely no fear that Bayern will score seven goals in one game [against us].”

Oh, Vogel. Just get your ass back to Bayern and train our reserves.

This guy sounds like the Steve Bruce of Germany.

spidye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom