• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

He learned something from Biscuits.

Surely you mean Pepe?

pepe2.gif

Fur_Q

Hmm. Following tonight I can't be the only City fan feeling a bit more worried over Chelsea's visit to The Etihad.

Nope shit needs doing and we have the players. Not to worried were pretty formidable at home it's Arsenal I'm more worred about.

FM latest update screwed my 200 hour network game save. C++ runtime error. Had to upload it to them in the hope that they can fix it.

I had just bought Gotze for £85 million as well :(

like the prospect of aguero, dzeko, cavani, lavezzi, rossi vs badstuber
oh wait
As we've seen City is still developing and wasn't ready for CL yet (they even start to mess up in the league now) and Napoli? You barely won against them from what I remember and conceded 2 goals at home. Badstuber even made mistakes vs. Basel in the first 10-20 mins, lol.

Ehh Milan, well our history against them isn't really good and i do not want see Robben playing against Van Bommel, 'cause they are good friends.
lol, Van Bommel doesn't mind - he'd probably kick his mom in the tits if he had to.

Ribery, Robben, Gomez and Muller would make our defense look like complete crap.

I hope to avoid Barca, Real and Bayern. Just them, any other team would be beatable for us.
You just have to know how to play them. Half of the Bundesliga is practicing it successfully for almost two season now so why shouldn't you? Their trainer is an old fart with outdated tactics, they still play a bastardized version of Van Gaal's static system.

My main motivation behind putting Barca and Real in that bracket were Mou and Pep, not even because of Messi, Ronaldo and so forth. Both of those trainers alone with a decent side should be able to outmaneuver Heynckes with ease.
I put Milan in there because aforementioned 3 players can do amazing things and Bayern's defense is amazingly bad. It just hasn't been exposed internationally (yet). But yeah, Milan's prospect are probably not as super bright compared to Barca/Real.

Great performance. Wasn't able to watch the first leg but when I saw Napoli counter attack at the beginning I was thinking we were going to get hammered.

We held on though, got the goal in ET and I'm so happy! Hopefully we can pull some wins together in the league too and really push on now.

elsk

Banned
As we've seen City is still developing and wasn't ready for CL yet (they even start to mess up in the league now) and Napoli? You barely won against them from what I remember and conceded 2 goals at home. Badstuber even made mistakes vs. Basel in the first 10-20 mins, lol..

Barely won against Napoli? The only goal they scored against us when we played away was an own goal by Badstuber.

You're just a hater, man. Bayern could easily win against AC Milan if they continue to play as well as we saw earlier this season and in those two matches this week. Real Madrid and Barcelona are other story, but I believe against Real Madrid we got a 50/50 chance.

Barcelona is another level, our only chance as I said is facing them at the final at Munich. They would destroy us in Barcelona.

I keep playing kids in FIFA Street who name their created players after real footballers. It's funny because they suck. And then they quit on me when I start beating them...

JWong

Banned
My friend is bummed out cuz she's a Napoli fan.

And it really sucks cuz I bought her a Cavani Napoli Champions League jersey...

wateva CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nothing worse in football tbh

JT's off the cuff dedication to the 22 dead belgian children in a post match ITV interview was /egregious/. dunno how j wilshere can look into those eyes and "want the english team to win"
irulS8Cj3slQL.gif
irulS8Cj3slQL.gif
irulS8Cj3slQL.gif
Who is this guy?
KuGsj.gif

shut up cocknose

Support Sunderland. WE HAVE THE GIRTH.
My own meme used against me?

Support Sunderland for their intelligence and quick wit.
I hope when you reach the dizzying heights of meme stardom you remember me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom