• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a miss

untitled-2ahzmr.gif

aeroslash

It will be awesome if athletic wins.

I've to say that i've never seen Athletic play this well in the entire spanish league.

GORA Athletic!

TeegsD

Can someone send me an english stream for the ManU game. FirstRow are now allowing video/talking ads that are embedded into the video and you can close them. They also just keep playing a new one after the old one finishes. Its so god damn annoying, not using the site again which is a shame

Slizz

Can someone send me an english stream for the ManU game. FirstRow are now allowing video/talking ads that are embedded into the video and you can close them. They also just keep playing a new one after the old one finishes. Its so god damn annoying, not using the site again which is a shame

I was wondering wtf was going on and why there was some stupid background noise....

Kyoufu

I don't have that problem.

thaOwner

You dont visit those sites without Chrome and Adblock installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom