• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

This. The three man midfield is helping but Park has been shite, Cleverley not very good. Get Park off for Scholes or Pogba, and one of our forwards on.
Scholes would be an improvement. We'd retain possession better and maybe create more chances but it still wouldn't be enough imo. We're being being pressured all over the pitch and making mistakes because of it.

Manager

After hearing all the praise for Carrick's form during the last two months, I at least expected him to be able to close down another midfielder, and not just ball watch.

Clegg

After hearing all the praise for Carrick during the last two months, I at least expected him to be able to close down another midfielder, and not just ball watch.

Carrick has great technical ability but he's not much of a battler.

He's been playing well for most of the season. Thats the most we could ask for.

Manager

Hart, Richards, Kolo, Savic, Kolarov, Pizarro, Yaya, Johnson, Silva, Balotelli, Aguero
Bench: Pantilimon, Clichy, Milner, Joan Roman, de Jong, Nasri, Dzeko

ShogunX

Eugh now even the commentators are comparing leagues. Don't remember this amount of fuss when Chelsea beat Valenica 3-0 ''The 3rd best team in Spain''. It's a one off tie between two quality football teams and it should be treated as such.

Oh my fucking god. That was truly ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom