• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

United don't have a clue how to cope with them defensively and their only out-ball themselves is a hit and hope at the moment.

Pogba?

When United finally get the ball, Bilbao has incredibly high up the pitch pressure that they instantly lose it. There's no need for defense when United have so few offensively capable players. It's fucking them over, United need another striker or winger.

Feorax

The only plausable players in the City eleven is Kolo, Savic and Johnson. Could be a Sporting player though.

What im thinking too, unless you have another Bellamy lying round.

Johnson would be fantastic, but I can't see him leaving City, certainly not for us.

• They keep the ball far better
  • They pass it far better
  • They move with/without it far better
  • They run more
  • They have better close control
  • They are paid far less

Bilbao's demonstration here should make us all question the actuality of our PL but the press will ignore it and dismiss it as a lack of interest from United. Puh-lease, Utd have been passed off the pitch in both games

sneaky77

gool.. De Marcos can sleep tonight after making up for the miss..

United still need 3 goals like they did at halftime.. we can't let them score and get back in it

Sporting´s starting 11:

Rui Patricio; Pereirinha, Xandão, Polga, Insua; Carriço, Matias Fernandez, Schaars; Izmailov, Capel and Wolfswinkel.

Daglish and Clarke are probably there to watch Wolfswinkel, he´s been linked with Liverpool even before we bought him.

dc89

Shit. Last time I saw United handed a lesson like this was back in October.

But this team here have embarrassed United over 150 minutes so far.

Kyoufu

I think what they need to do is increase the money pool for this tournament. If I'm not mistaken, you get more money for qualifying for CL than winning the entire Europa league.

If that's actually right, then it's sad.

2-0 Game Over

untitled-6g4jb9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom