• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Flamengo 3 -3 Olimpia

Sounds like it was a good game :D

Sucks about Abidal. Hope everything goes well for him. We really need to buy defenders, the other areas are all perfect(when theres no injuries)
Midfield: Busquets, Mascherano, Keita, Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Thiago, dos Santos, / Extra: Afellay or Adriano
Attack: Messi, Villa, Sanchez, Pedro, Tello, Cuenca, Afellay / Extra: Iniesta, Cesc or Adriano
then the bad part:
Defense: Puyol, Pique, Abidal, Alves, Adriano......... Extra: Masherano and Busquets. Though there is Montoya, Fontas and Muniesa.
Puyol and Abidal are getting old and injured, + Abidal having his own health problems. Pique apparently not getting along with Pep and the whole celebrity status with Shakira. Others not enough experience. So just Alves and Adriano lol.

Jordi Alba and a CB please(Thiago Silva? :p)

I don't like FIFA Street. Been playing it a bit tonight and I don't like the feel of it. Never really feel in control.

F1 is gonna be awesome again this year. It's much better now than it's been as long as I've been watching (10 years or so.)

I don't like FIFA Street. Been playing it a bit tonight and I don't like the feel of it. Never really feel in control.

F1 is gonna be awesome again this year. It's much better now than it's been as long as I've been watching (10 years or so.)

I want to start following it, but it is hard enough watching enough footy to keep up, let alone F1 as well.

Wilbur

Banned
I follow F1 but not religiously, too many rules and regulations and whatnot. I'll follow it if its on and I always want Alonso to win though.

When are races normally?
Every week/other week. They're all over the world obviously so the timings differ greatly. The calender tends to move across the world though so they'll be at a similar time for a couple of weeks at a time.

This years calender

GAF's F1 threads are usually great. I don't really post in them but worth following if you're looking to get into it. Sunhi is on fire there too.

DominoKid

is Vettel gonna roll away with it again?

italian papers are running with sneijder to milan stories today.

at first i was excited because i have been calling for this transfer for a while but then i remembered that these are italian papers. :(

Blablurn

back in germany. had the best month of my life. guys, guys, guys. life can be tough.

yeah, i want barca today! lets do this! we aint afraid of nobody!

Salazar

Thinking about an Ivanov avatar.

T6c7P.jpg

Noirulus

It'll be anything but Madrid-Barcelona. Personally hoping we draw Chelsea/Bayern and handily beat them :p

haha! we'll see! really looking forward to it later.

I think you guys can take them down with the right tactics. It'll be an interesting match if the draw turns out that way.

Blablurn

fell asleep at 7pm yesterday. damn jet lag. tried to fight it but it didnt really work. the result. woke up once at 1am and then later at 4:30. im awake since then. gonna be another long day.

Blablurn

I wish. I'm broke atm :p
edit: I'm going to sleep now, not sure if I'm going to wake up for the draw. see you guys in a few hours!

have a good night, bro!

guess it was spidye then... i remember a bayern fan from here mentioned that he bought a vita.

Kenka

2.bild.jpg

Lol, Bild. For Bayern today, please no Real and no Barça. That would be only result in an early exit.

edit: pun also from Bild about The Hunter. It's true that he is really doing well though.

5.bild.jpg

Noirulus

Might as well do a prediction. It's an hour and a half from now!

• Madrid - Bayern
    Chelsea - Milan
    APOEL - Benfica
    Marseille - Barcelona

Don't know how the bullets work so i'll leave it like this.. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom