• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Objka.png

tzare

easy for RM to reach the final, difficult for us :(
Milan are a bit on the old side but they have quality, and this is looks like repeating the Inter thing 2 years ago, they know us from playing in the mini league so it will be difficult. And then probably Chelsea :(

I still hope for a CL final vs Bayern though. 7-0 vs 7-1

FootballFan

Not happy with the draw, the only questionable tie is Barca-Milan(imo).(benfica has a chance too, but Di Matteo :p)
Real Madrid will win 10-0 on aggregate, Bayern will destroy Marseille 7-1 on aggregate, Chelsea will beat Benfica 3-1 on aggregate.

I don't think it will be that easy for Chelsea and Barca.
If Ibra, Pato & Boateng are fit by then we'll probably see nice games with lots of goals..
And wasn't Benfica strong vs. Utd. too?
(edit: they drew both games)

Bayern lucked out, as always.

Not happy with the draw, the only questionable tie is Barca-Milan(imo).(benfica has a chance too, but Di Matteo :p)
Real Madrid will win 10-0 on aggregate, Bayern will destroy Marseille 7-1 on aggregate, Chelsea will beat Benfica 3-1 on aggregate.

You guys play the 2nd leg at home. It is done.

I think Madrid's path is harder because of Bayern in semis.

They have the chance of playing a final in their pitch and I don't think it will be as easy as everbody think.

Wilbur

Banned
Good draw. Madrid will find it tough in Cyprus but should win comfortably at home. Chelsea to squeeze through, Bayern to win both legs and Barca to go through winning at home and losing away.

Funny none of the posted predictions got it right...

But there must be surely some trickery involved in this. Barca-Real Final ensured, Barca-Chelsea grudge semi-final revived and "La bestia negra" vs Real Madrid in the semis...

Or APOEL turns out to be the Greece of EC 2004

FootballFan

Good draw. Madrid will find it tough in Cyprus but should win comfortably at home. Chelsea to squeeze through, Bayern to win both legs and Barca to go through winning at home and losing away.

Madrid will beat Apoel by 3 goals in Cyprus, quote me on that.
Clasico final? Haven't we had enough? lol. Maybe 1 more right before Pep leaves :(

edit: Barca musta paid UEFA to get Milan, then Chelsea, then Madrid/Bayern in the final, right guys?! :p
Excited about the semis, not so much quarters. Still, ChampionsLeague is ChampionsLeague, anything can happen.

fuck's sake, we have to play barcelona AGAIN!?

oh well, almost beat them last time, we can do it. we really got screwed though, first arsenal now barca. oh well.

i just hope to god that antonini recovers and we don't have to play mesbah. abate is already injured so we are fucked.

edit: and van bommel is suspended. fuck me in the eye.

Antioch

DerZuhälter;36083367 said:
Funny none of the posted predictions got it right...

But there must be surely some trickery involved in this. Barca-Real Final ensured, Barca-Chelsea grudge semi-final revived and "La bestia negra" vs Real Madrid in the semis...

Or APOEL turns out to be the Greece of EC 2004

This one did.

Real Madrid will draw APOEL and Barcelona will draw Milan. Benfica vs Chelsea.

bud

looks like it's going to be a bayern vs. barcelona final. cool.

seriously, though, bayern vs. madrid is going to be so awesome.

Madridy

looks like it's going to be a bayern vs. barcelona final. cool.

seriously, though, bayern vs. madrid is going to be so awesome.

Both legs of Bayern-Madrid will be the matches of the CL season, imo.

As long as both get there

Bayern Vs Madrid is gonna be TASTY!!!!

Even better than Barca Vs Madrid.

Both teams are amazing counter attacking teams! There will be lots of goals!

Can't fucking wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom