• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

So games are in about an hour from now?

Does England not follow Daylight Savings time? I thought that was the reason that sometimes games start at 11 and sometimes 12. But looks like they aren't starting yet, and its 11 here... so. Confused!

Does England not follow Daylight Savings time? I thought that was the reason that sometimes games start at 11 and sometimes 12. But looks like they aren't starting yet, and its 11 here... so. Confused!

Are you in the US? Games start at 11 for the eastern time zone.

Stimpy

We don't change our clocks until next weekend.

Arnie

So what would happen if there was a tie between Everton and Sunderland?

EDIT: Moyes doesn't look pleased with Drenthe

The match would be replayed at Sunderland's stadium in a week or so. If that was a draw it would go to extra time and a penalty shoot out.

Hey guys. Football fans have no respect for human life.
KuGsj.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36114724#post36114724

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Everton should have had at least two penalties, the ref dicked them today. I fancy Sunderland to win the replay.

bud

i have the dortmund vs. bremen match on in the background.

bremen consistently have one of the worst defenses in europe.

Hixx

Got away with one there, second half we were shocking. Sess and Catts back for the replay though, fancy us to win it now.

Also how was Bendtner booked for persistent offending (3 fouls) yet Drenthe rolled around like a fanny numerous times and gave away at least half a dozen free kicks out of sheer petulance yet afaik wasn't even spoken too. He should go play for Newcastle.

Zabojnik

Tonight @ 20:45 Fiorentina - Juventus. Chiellini is back, so is, unfortunately, BonuZZZzzZZzzZZZi. We're playing with the usual suspects, minus Barzagli.

Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pepe, Matri, Vucinic.

Here's hoping for another denied penalty, a couple of shots landing on the post and Vucinic failing three of four clear chances, as per usual. So Massimo 'Coitus Interruptus' Allegri can go on yapping and hoping that Muntari's goal won't be what decides the championship.

Wilbur

Banned
My 11 a side team is one game away from going the season unbeaten! Invincibles who?

Congrats! My team done that once, won the league and cup double. This was when I was 11 and pretty bad and got shoved at left back. Now I'm better and a good passer but really unfit and can't find a uni 5 a side team :(

Manager

Got away with one there, second half we were shocking. Sess and Catts back for the replay though, fancy us to win it now.

Also how was Bendtner booked for persistent offending (3 fouls) yet Drenthe rolled around like a fanny numerous times and gave away at least half a dozen free kicks out of sheer petulance yet afaik wasn't even spoken too. He should go play for Newcastle.

What do you think about Bridge so far?

I've only seen highlights but it seems like he lost his marking for Cahill goal? Similar to that stoppage time goal a couple weeks ago.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tonight @ 20:45 Fiorentina - Juventus. Chiellini is back, so is, unfortunately, BonuZZZzzZZzzZZZi. We're playing with the usual suspects, minus Barzagli.

Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pepe, Matri, Vucinic.

Here's hoping for another denied penalty, a couple of shots landing on the post and Vucinic failing three of four clear chances, as per usual. So Massimo 'Coitus Interruptus' Allegri can go on yapping and hoping that Muntari's goal won't be what decides the championship.

Why is he still talking about it?
gR1iT.gif

I would LOVE to see Caceres instead of Bonucci but that's highly unlikely, Conte loves Bonucci's brain farts way too much to bench him.

My 11 a side team is one game away from going the season unbeaten! Invincibles who?

HOW MANY DRAWS?
X1G8g.gif
X1G8g.gif
X1G8g.gif

Guys we're going to win tonight.

Right...

Right?

I'll just be happy if Amauri doesn't score. But I actually think we'll win this. Fiorentina is strong enough that they might actually fancy their chances for a win.

2-1

Goals from Pepe, Matri; Vargas

Wilbur

Banned
If it wasn't for Jeff I'd want Blackburn to go down, but Wolves and QPR can suck a fat one. If pushed I'd rather Wigan stay up than Bolton though, Martinez is a crush of mine

Manager

Watching Leeds - West Ham... it's amazing how many players in West Ham that were regarded as class just a couple years ago. Nolan, Green, O'Neill, Cole, Carew (32 y/o tho), Noble... they really should be higher up in the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom