• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieberrr

FUCK YEAH! Bayern match starting soon! Although, I am switching to the Montreal-Chicago match later, seeing as how I'm expecting Bayern to have a relatively easy time with Hertha.

elsk

Banned
Classy Dortmund:

3xdjsg27oup6.jpg

this is one of the worst games i've seen ibra play in a milan shirt. even his dive in the penalty box sucked, there actually WAS contact but he made the dive look so obvious that the ref waved play on. subtlety is a virtue sometimes ibragod.

his dive at midfield to get paletta a yellow card was nice though.

also urby is playing like ass too. el-shaarawy is the only one up front who is on today, and of course he will be the only one subbed off.

Well, that was one of the worst first half ever. Parma had a lot of chances to score, Ibra and El Shaarawy should be more dangerous against Mirante.

Ryo Miyaichi is going to give Walcott a serious challenge next season on Arsenal's RW. Was brilliant during his loan spell in Holland last year and he's beginning to look great for Bolton too.

Salvadora

Ryo Miyaichi is going to give Walcott a serious challenge next season on Arsenal's RW. Was brilliant during his loan spell in Holland last year and he's beginning to look great for Bolton too.

I really hope he breaks through into the first team next season. I don't care where Walcott goes.

I really hope he breaks through into the first team next season. I don't care where Walcott goes.
If he keeps playing the way he is I am sure he will. Looks better everytime I see him. Raw pace, not as weak as you might expect either. Apparently he's very mentally strong too and you can tell he's quite mature as a player, picks the right option most times.

Dat Bale crossing. His delivery is just out of this world.

Playing pretty terrible at the moment. To be honest, playing as we have in every cup game so far. Sloppy passing, minimal effort, and very little cohesion.

Looks like Muamba was having a back spasm or something.

edit: oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom