• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarybore

Unless I misheard on the radio, one of the Kilmarnock players father collapsed as they won the league cup so he went straight up the tunnel instead of going to lift the cup. :(

Edit: On the BBC live report

Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels reveals that midfielder Liam Kelly's father has suffered a suspected heart attack at Hampden. A bitter end to what has been a great day for the Rugby Park side. All of our thoughts are with the Kelly family...

Hixx

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Stoke always good for a laugh at being inept.

sohois

Really looks like a great prospect.

I haven't thought Kelly has done too well in Johnson's absence at RB, granted I didn't see the Everton game but in any case I am still of the opinion that Kelly will probably end up in the centre like Carra did.

Yen

I haven't thought Kelly has done too well in Johnson's absence at RB, granted I didn't see the Everton game but in any case I am still of the opinion that Kelly will probably end up in the centre like Carra did.
He was MotM against Everton.
Suarez had a fantastic turn there, and then his shot nearly went out for a throw.

Mastadon

Banned
How many times have Suarez and Carroll started together upfront? I don't see that partnership developing into something which works. They hardly ever seem to link up or even be near to each other.

Carroll has provided Suarez with a couple of chances in the past couple of games. In the three games Suarez, Carroll and Gerrard have started together (not including today), we've scored 11 goals with those three scoring 9 of them.

sohois

Skrtel has been absolutely ridiculous today, seems like every Stoke attack that isn't a set piece has ended with him taking the ball.

Cobano

Neo Member
fuck San Jose wtf were you doing... 0-1

Such a stupid error. This game is so important for Athletics chances of CL. Hope they can turn it around, they play some great football. But no Llorente and no strikers on the bench so things don't look too good

sneaky77

Such a stupid error. This game is so important for Athletics chances of CL. Hope they can turn it around, they play some great football. But no Llorente and no strikers on the bench so things don't look too good

We have Ibai in the bench he is striker, but yeah another of our backup strikers has been injured all year, Toquero out for 5 yellow cards and Llorente injured plus the emotions from thursday probably not helping, is been very sloppy we need to settle down.

Edit: At least Europe League is already guaranteed for us next season

Kyoufu

Finally, a fucking win for us. Well played Cisse, Krul and the rest.

Williamson you're shit.

what's the score at liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom