• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

:p

Barca stream completely dying on me, didn't even see the goal. :(

aww that sucks, Sunhi doesnt have internet atm either so we don't have GIFs. I can try explain what happened.

Cuenca skips past one player, then does a nice little move to get past another, crosses the ball, the defender manages to get a touch on it with his head, but of course the ball had to bounce towards who? Messi. Who hit it first touch into the bottom left and it bounces off the post and in. Good play all around.

aww that sucks, Sunhi doesnt have internet atm either so we don't have GIFs. I can try explain what happened.

Cuenca skips past one player, then does a nice little move to get past another, crosses the ball, the defender manages to get a touch on it with his head, but of course the ball had to bounce towards who? Messi. Who hit it first touch into the bottom left and it bounces off the post and in. Good play all around.
Saw some bits and pieces. It literally went from a butter smooth play of Cuenca's run to a 1fps slideshow of the ball in the air heading towards Messi. Guess I'll have to watch the Juve game then.

Not sure many here care, but Tyrone Barnett is looking like a brilliant signing for Posh. Was a bit dubious about the price tag but he's scoring for fun and he's going to leave for loads more than a million quid in a couple of years. Ace

Why do we have to play with Antonini and Mesbah, why? Shitty first half, we played somehow nicely before Juve's goal, then we basically defended until the break.

I wonder if Allegri still want to go after the 1-2, or if he wants to save the players for the Serie A. I'd go with the latter.

Zabojnik

Guys, Vucigod is on fire tonight. Has been for the last two games, actually. Conte is right, I hate him with a passion sometimes, but when he decides to give a fuck ... he's our most talented player.

Sorry Capitano, you know I fucking love you, but I have to look forward. :/

350x250_4e9de708ea67b.jpg

Look at this face. "Do I give a fuck? Yeah ... yeah, tonight maybe I do." Vucko. <3

Look at Evilore's post.

It's bullcrap. There were many posters who commented on Devo's birthday thread, not just NBA gaf. I don't see why that thread had to be closed. What's the point of those birthday threads anyways? Everybody has a birthday and we all don't clutter up off topic with birthday threads. And I don't see NBA gaf being hostile towards female forum members. I rarely see females in sports threads.

*sigh

Look at Evilore's post.

Was it spread out over numerous threads, or is it based on one thread in particular?

Here is what was said:
Evilore said:
Thread is being locked temporarily.

Segments of the NBA-GAF community have been persistently demonstrating hostility toward the rest of the forum, especially toward female members, and an inability to abide by the ToS in general. If you want to be free of the requirements of civility and respect toward other members, or if you do not want to be a part of NeoGAF as a whole, then I suggest you find somewhere else to go.

When the thread is re-opened the moderation team will be monitoring it heavily and taking action as appropriate. Do not create any temporary/substitute threads to hold discussion in the mean time. Apologies to those not party to this behavior who are being disrupted by the thread closure.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The worst full-back in the world just scored for Milan. Awful, awful defending.

Hixx

Get Campbell and Gardner off. Shite. Don't even know why Gardner is playing, Colback is better. McClean has been great tho.

The game itself is about as bad as football gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom