• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Think I'll whack the Coppa Italia on whilst I do some work, it seems a tastier prospect than Rovers/Sunderland. I think even Jeff wouldn't begrudge me that one.

In other news I just found out that a girl who I was very close to prior to moving away to University is in a relationship with some lad. I knew it was going to happen eventually, but it still hurts. That sort of thing gives me a steely outlook on relationships in which I don't want to make any because I think they'll always end in tragedy.

faridmon

Think I'll whack the Coppa Italia on whilst I do some work, it seems a tastier prospect than Rovers/Sunderland. I think even Jeff wouldn't begrudge me that one.

In other news I just found out that a girl who I was very close to prior to moving away to University is in a relationship with some lad. I knew it was going to happen eventually, but it still hurts. That sort of thing gives me a steely outlook on relationships in which I don't want to make any because I think they'll always end in tragedy.

Its always advisable to move on the moment you move out from a place. Girls rarely stay single when someone they are close to moves out. Hope you get over her. I know how it feels.

He should've joined Bayern :(

Stay away from Bainsie, you monsters :((((

Fürth - Dortmund is like a little derby vs. Schalke because of Büskens & Asamoah.
Shit's tense. Hope Asamoah doesn't injure any of our players..

Hixx

Saw one of the stickied topics had been locked.

Irrational panic kicked in
KuGsj.gif

Wow the NBA thread got locked for hostility towards other members. Yet some member here on neogaf is hating on football supporters and wants to ban football worldwide.

Joe

In the USA, starting next season, Serie A on TV will move from FSC to al-jazeera, which almost no one carries. This sucks so bad.

elsk

Banned
Fürth - Dortmund is like a little derby vs. Schalke because of Büskens & Asamoah.
Shit's tense. Hope Asamoah doesn't injure any of our players..

You could post the line-ups you now :p

Dortmund v Fürth: Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Bender, Kehl - Blaszczykowski, Kagawa, Großkreutz - Lewandowski

Fürth v Dortmund: Grün - Nehrig, Kleine, Mavraj, Schmidtgal - Klaus, Fürstner, Prib, Sararer - Occean, Nöthe

No Santana? Klopp is cold.
edit: Felix Klaus sounds like a talented player.

You could post the line-ups you now :p

Dortmund v Fürth: Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Bender, Kehl - Blaszczykowski, Kagawa, Großkreutz - Lewandowski

Fürth v Dortmund: Grün - Nehrig, Kleine, Mavraj, Schmidtgal - Klaus, Fürstner, Prib, Sararer - Occean, Nöthe

No Santana? Klopp is cold.
edit: Felix Klaus sounds like a talented player.
Great. Asamoah isn't fielded.
This is Klopp's only drawback, he's not good at "rotating" players. Never change a running system and all that..
This is why either Santana or Subotic will leave Dortmund at the end of the season.
As for Klaus, never payed attention to him. I only ever payed attention to Prib because he was rumored to join Dortmund.

Game is pretty boring so far :/

/oh, Juve - Milan
..went looking for the stream..

FootballFan

Watching the Juve - Milan game now. Serie A gaffers, enlighten me. What should I expect?

Ibra will do something, whether its a dumb red card, a hattrick, score a crazy goal, fight someone, break his nose, who knows, but he will entertain you.

Yaya played CB in Champions League final, I can't understand why Mancini chose Savic instead of that. Yaya is important to the midfield, but anything is better than Savic.

I wonder this aswell, he played CB in the semi-final vs Chelsea and in the final vs ManUnited, that's one of the things I always liked about Yaya. CB, DM, LM, RM, AM, CF. He can play so many positions. Wing, GK, LB and RB are the only places I havent seen him.

Barcelona vs Granada starts now!
COME ON MESSI. 1 goal to be equal with the top scorer of Barcas history.

RaGe_pt

Another Benfica vs Porto in half an hour. It's a league cup game which has no interest for us whatsoever though, because it's against benfica, we want to win it as much as any other game. We have been wining almost every game we play at their stadium, let's see if the trend continues tonight! :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
DELPIERO

DLPIERO

DEL PIOEROPEROPOERPOEROP

edit:

ALEX DEL PIERROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Salvadora

Paul Bennion on Twitter: "Steve Kean has the respect of most genuine football fans up and down the country. If I owned a cap I would doff it to him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom