• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
di-S6JR.gif

That gif is so nice. Pretty good football week for me.

Pool won, Barca won, Napoli comes back to draw (would have preferred a win but oh well). I'm hoping Juve pulls a win.

Hixx

Even worse performance than against West Brom. Gardner is fucking horrendous in a midfield 4, Kyrgiakos is just a shit Turner, Larsson's form is shocking. The fucking Steve Bruce-esque substitution didn't help - Bridge was doing ok compared to Gardner, why bring a CM to replace a LB when a CM desperately needed to fuck off? 9 out of 11 players pick the same night to be horrific. It didn't even come down to a team performance it was that fucking bad individually. Bendtner and Bardsley had very average games but looked like world-beaters next to the rest of our defence and Campbell. Maybe O'Shea being out was just the last-straw, stretching the squad too much. 5 of our most important players out, I suppose. Basically the best half of our team
KuGsj.gif

Sessi back for QPR though, hopefully the end of Gardner and Campbell.

That doesn't make sense. Also don't even put Dortmund (and also Schalke) fans into one sentence with Bayern fans, lol

/typos

I thought he was talking about in this thread, since I've not seen any of you pipe in tonight.

Also lol at Conte trying to raise the roof up, most fans are probably 1 incident away for a heart attack.

haha. how old are you?
Old enough to find a fitting response for "herp derp". Your one-liners have now reduced to meme-words so you don't really deserve better responses.

I just hope Reus will make Bayern cry tomorrow and bring them closer to one more title-less season.

I just hope Reus will make Bayern cry tomorrow and bring them closer to one more title-less season.

I'm not even sure how I want tomorrow's game to end to be honest. Reus kicking Bayern out would be awesome and a final against Reus would be kinda cool, too. But a final against Bayern would be pretty awesome as well.

spidye

Old enough to find a fitting response for "herp derp". Your one-liners have now reduced to meme-words so you don't really deserve better responses.

you seriously expect a real reply to your ridiculous troll atttempts.
you'rejust a little kid after all. I wish you the best luck and hopefully you grow up.

It was the last time I put up with you.

Oh c'mon, that match was plain depressing, and you know it.

Well yeah and I still even commented on it. Just not on gaf. I have no obligation to stick to footy-gaf, you know? :p
That game did suck and we're not in our best form atm. However Klopp made some mistakes again by sticking to a defensive line-up (Bender + Kehl) & not bringing in Perisic earlier.

Charles

I'm exhausted, can only imagine how the players feel...

Milan are a great team, probably going to win the league. I just hope that the extra half an hour doesn't negatively affect us in the coming game against Inter.

Great game by Vucinic, who is suddenly not useless, while Borriello is the mayor of useless-ville.

556128_29175843089268f1l77.jpg

aeroslash

What an incredible exhibition from Messi. He is now the top scorer in la liga and the barça player who has scored more goals in its history.

And who knows..maybe he will be like this for 3 or 4 more years.

Oh c'mon, that match was plain depressing, and you know it.

lol what does the one have to do with the other? Should I stop watching if we aren't winning after 15 minutes or what?

And it wasn't really that depressing. The Fürth players were running like crazy and we didn't score the goals we should have in the 90 minutes. In the extra time it showed that the team is still missing the coolness to just keep playing in such a situation. Instead we just played shitty long balls with no real target. The goal was very important, though, it will give the confidence to keep playing for the next extra time.

Hixx

i have 4 barca goals and a vucinic one which looks horrific coz the only video I could find was some KaZaA quality shit. sloppy but i have a bad head (following Sunderland does this to you):

minus haters am cry

Clegg

Hope the United scouting rumours are off base.

I'm not thrilled about Debuchy, Michu, or Damiao.

Debuchy is supposed to be the best RB is France but we're in greater need of a LB.

I've not heard much about Michu and Damiao is apparently a very good striker.

Tired, not injured! Don't worry about it.

28 fouls against us though, we got butchered :p

I'm worried because tomorrow our medical team will look after them, so we may lose them for 1-2 months. True story. ._.

I think that both Allegri and Galliani asked for some kind of revenge, mostly due to the Serie A match. You know, "hit 'em, choose your time wisely and just hit them."

Holy crap I am exhausted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom