• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Me and Manager were discussing it before. He's been carrying a knock for 6-7 weeks.

How about not using him then Mancini? Much better to have a perfectly fit Silva in 3 weeks time than have a broken silva making City play with 10 and 1/2 players.
But I guess the Chelsea game is a bit too important to leave him out.

edit
Oh my Liverpool. :(

Clegg

Meireles was poor in midfield and Essien was even worse when he came on. He used to be a great player but injuries have really fucked him over.

I expected City to win that game so I'm not too disappointed. It's how they do away which will decide where the title goes imo.

Silva needs to be rested for a few games. He looks exhausted after 70 mins.

Hixx

ibnpKD4V467PGF.gif

someone asked for it earlier edit: got rid of the sky thing

i'm not seeing what makes this goal so UNBELIEVABLE HOLY FUCK DID THAT JUST HAPPEN BEST GOAL SINCE HENRY'S AGAINST LIVERPOOL. seriously. it's a semi-bicycle kick going straight through the middle. and just what the hell is the keeper doing there?

There is another better angle

Moobabe

I cannot believe what I've just seen. After a few promising performances - with a slightly different system - we reverted to type in a big way.

I'm gutted Ivanovic went off - simply because it introduced Bosingwa to the game. He is awful. Oh, but he wasn't alone tonight; Meireles gave the ball away far too often, Ramires is wasted wide right, Mata (again) wasted wide left - simply to accommodate this old fashioned system.

Mikel played well in a 2 man midfield against Leicester. Again, shocking tonight in a 3 man midfield. Essien - apparently he came on at some stage?

And now - Frank Lampard. I have never seen a more ineffectual performance of a player on a football pitch. If he touched the ball 10 times in that game I'd be shocked. Why so much clamour from fans that the club needs to 'respect' him and play him as a "chelsea legend." If he plays against Spurs at the weekend I'll turn off my TV - how he plays the full 90 minutes while Sturridge and Kalou sit on the bench I can only wonder.

The loss hasn't hit me hard; I wasn't expecting a point from this game - but City were poor and a better performance from us could have seen us take something, maybe even all 3.

Shocking.

panty

If Madrid plays like this next week we're gonna lose against APOEL -_-

Dumb card by referee though

Honestly. What the hell is wrong with them. Their game is shit. No one wants to shoot except Ronaldo and when they do, it's miles off.

God this is frustrating.

Madridy

Undeserved booking for Pepe, You can see he got a slap in the face in the replay and a bloody mouth after ward ffs. Ref been fucking awful, but we're even worse! can't convert the shit-ton of set-pieces we got near the box. And that challenge on Callejon deserve at least a booking!

Also Ronaldo: Play with your teammates you fucking selfish bastard!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom