• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Hahahahahahahahaha fucking brilliant. Brilliant. If QPR lose every game from now until Doomsday I won't care, but brilliant. Fucking yes, makes up for what just happened with City.

KuGsj.gif

Sloosha

I cannot believe what I've just seen. After a few promising performances - with a slightly different system - we reverted to type in a big way.

I'm gutted Ivanovic went off - simply because it introduced Bosingwa to the game. He is awful. Oh, but he wasn't alone tonight; Meireles gave the ball away far too often, Ramires is wasted wide right, Mata (again) wasted wide left - simply to accommodate this old fashioned system.

Mikel played well in a 2 man midfield against Leicester. Again, shocking tonight in a 3 man midfield. Essien - apparently he came on at some stage?

And now - Frank Lampard. I have never seen a more ineffectual performance of a player on a football pitch. If he touched the ball 10 times in that game I'd be shocked. Why so much clamour from fans that the club needs to 'respect' him and play him as a "chelsea legend." If he plays against Spurs at the weekend I'll turn off my TV - how he plays the full 90 minutes while Sturridge and Kalou sit on the bench I can only wonder.

The loss hasn't hit me hard; I wasn't expecting a point from this game - but City were poor and a better performance from us could have seen us take something, maybe even all 3.

Shocking.

Completely agree about Lampard, he was invisible the whole the match. His biggest contribution to the game was giving the ball away on that Balotelli chance. Essien is pretty much done as well unfortunately.

Lightning

Banned
That was a very unconvincing and undeserved win but we'll take it. Feel sorry for everton though as if their fair goal had stood it could have been a much different game.

3pts that are useful all the same though, especially since Chelsea lost. Hahahahaha

Noirulus

Also Ronaldo: Play with your teammates you fucking selfish bastard!!!

At this point i'd rather watch Ronaldo take shots than watch the team play such unmotivated football. There's been no creativity and villareal's counter-attacks are looking dangerous..

Wilbur

Banned
If Kenny didn't put a trophy in the cabinet, would his job be in question?

It should be yes but I can't see the owners sacking him.

If Mancini doesn't win anything this season, does he get much longer? Hopefully he'd get another season... Unless Mourinho becomes available

ShogunX

Holy shit just checked the Liverpool score after seeing QPR had pulled it back to 1-2 and WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

Not even surprising either which is the saddest part about it. Instead of talking about that great goal from Coates we now have to talk about giving up a 2 goal lead.

So bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom