• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some of you thought he would get time to turn things around.

avbpiya7.png

defel

Chelsea have treated their managers so poorly that the position has become toxic. It makes the management position at Chelsea more and more undesirable.

Scum

AVB has been sacked

Andre Villa-Boas has parted company with Chelsea Football Club today. The board would like to record our gratitude for his work and express our disappointment that the relationship has ended so early. Unfortunately the results and performances of the team have not been good enough and were showing no signs of improving at a key time in the season. The club is still competing in the latter stages of the Uefa Champions League and the FA Cup, as well as challenging for a top-four spot in the Premier League, and we aim to remain as competitive as possible on all fronts.

With that in mind we felt our only option was to make a change at this time. With immediate effect Roberto Di Matteo has been appointed first team coach on an interim basis until the end of the season.​
What a joke. Cha-ching!

mxgt

Banned
Chelsea are a fucking joke of a club. Still I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did seeing as they fired Ancelotti after a 2nd place league finish

Stubo

Not surprised to hear the news about AVB, it was always coming. That said, I don't agree with the decision at all. Great manager, I can't think of many who'd be able to do better with Chelsea in their current state.

Labadal

Lol at Ba, that was as bad as a Liverpool penalty. Chelsea and Newcastle lose, if we had beaten Arsenal yesterday... Lol at Liverpool.

Feel bad for AVB. Wouldn't mind seeing him at LFC with Kenny and then he takes full charge in 2 years.

Anderson

Chelsea job now up there with England and Real Madrid as unmanageable positions.

Jose probably has madrids best team in past few years and yet is being forced out in the summer

Plus he's fucked over fellow countryman AVB which I doubt will have went over well with Mou.

Well I don't really believe in Mou taking over, but why would he give a shit if he fucked over a countryman or some other nationality? Unless they are fuck buddies or something of course.

(i realize he has been working under him before but...)

Chelsea have treated their managers so poorly that the position has become toxic. It makes the management position at Chelsea more and more undesirable.

Roman has got enough money to throw someone's way and promise of transfer funds too (half of which he will decide who to buy) that a new manager will come along.

This is what I love about Chelsea.

Look at AVB and what he's capable of doing if given the support, and in our case, the time he would of needed. He doesn't have instant success, so get rid of him.

So then we appoint, albeit in the short term, a legend in Bobby Di to look after things temporarily. However, legend or not, this is a man who's managerial career has consisted of M K Dons and West Brom. How was this a good move?

Mugs.

Edit: I'll be miffed if all the humpy tossers start playing now that he's gone. If that's the case, then once again we've pandered to the players. Joke.

RaGe_pt

Chelsea paid us 15 million euros for him and sacked him already. Joke of a club seriously. He hope he returns next season or in 2 years and we've made, yet again, one of the best deals in football history...

Fady K

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? NO. WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE YOU FOOLS!!????!?!?!?! My goodness...

Anyone got fady on suicide watch? and where is he?!

Work is sucking all my life away my friend. I miss you all like crazy, and miss chatting with you guys :[ My family actually called me and told me about it, that is how I found out. Shit! I don't like this one bit.

This would never have happened if Bendtner was still on.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? NO. WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE YOU FOOLS!!????!?!?!?! My goodness...

Work is sucking all my life away my friend. I miss you all like crazy, and miss chatting with you guys :[ My family actually called me and told me about it, that is how I found out. Shit! I don't like this one bit.

We miss you too! Come back faaady

kharma45

Well I don't really believe in Mou taking over, but why would he give a shit if he fucked over a countryman or some other nationality? Unless they are fuck buddies or something of course.

(i realize he has been working under him before but...)

I'd say they'd have some sort of friendship from their time at Porto as manager and ass. manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom