• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson

This would never have happened if Bendtner was still on.

Weird seeing bendtner praised and not sarcastically

BendtnerA.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know how I expected more from Roman but I'm pretty disgusted. I'd be furious if I was a Chelsea fan, I have the deepest sympathies for Kyle, Fady, Fintan, Sloosha
but not WoodenLung
. I was genuinely rooting for them to come fourth this season, and I normally want them to lose every game.

Hopefully he comes back at the start of next season with someone like Tottenham, or any club without a dickhead owner (rules Inter out as well)

Gareth Bale said:

This is what I love about Chelsea.

Look at AVB and what he's capable of doing if given the support, and in our case, the time he would of needed. He doesn't have instant success, so get rid of him.

So then we appoint, albeit in the short term, a legend in Bobby Di to look after things temporarily. However, legend or not, this is a man who's managerial career has consisted of M K Dons and West Brom. How was this a good move?

Mugs.

Edit: I'll be miffed if all the humpy tossers start playing now that he's gone. If that's the case, then once again we've pandered to the players. Joke.

See, this is what I don't get. You were fine with it when Ancelotti get sacked, and his ability/performance as manager far surpassed that of Villas-Boas. Why was Villas-Boas the manager who had to be given time to rebuild the squad? Why not Grant who took you to the Champions League final?

Clegg

The new Chelsea manager is in deep shit anyway. He has to find new players to replace Terry, Cole, Lampard, Essien and Drogba.

I doubt he'll find like for like replacements either so he'll have to devise a new set of tactics for Chelsea to play with. Which is what AVB was trying to do anyway.

Keio

For a Finer World
You don't talk shit to the ref even after the final whistle with impunity. Cattermole deserved to walk if he was abusive.

Lunchbox

Banned
shouldve stuck with ancelotti

disrespected one of the all time great managers in the game after he won the double in his first season. disgusting, AVB was lucky he lasted this long

I don't know how I expected more from Roman but I'm pretty disgusted. I'd be furious if I was a Chelsea fan, I have the deepest sympathies for Kyle, Fady, Fintan, Sloosha
but not WoodenLung
. I was genuinely rooting for them to come fourth this season, and I normally want them to lose every game.

Hopefully he comes back at the start of next season with someone like Tottenham, or any club without a dickhead owner (rules Inter out as well)

iPcT1yiYtm2dA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom