• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

You are the prime example why I think City fans are one the worst out there. How can you say that towards any of your players when the whole team played like shit. Dzeko being the usual scapegoat of course.

I use clumsy wording sometimes.

He's one of the highest paid players of all Premier League but behaves like a diva. Complains on his team mates all match long, doesn't work for the team at all and doesn't have any fighting spirit whatsoever. He lacks everything I love in football players. He also complains in the press about lack of playing time, but when he gets the chance he doesn't work for the team at all.

He literally walked around for the first 70 minutes today.

I have Thiago Silva on my UCL fantasy team. I NEED UPDATES ON HIS STATUS.

He'll be out probably for both matches. The first one for sure, plus I wouldn't bet on the second one, he left San Siro on crutches. Knowing our physio team, he'll be injured for at least three weeks.

MPW

He'll be out probably for both matches. The first one for sure, plus I wouldn't bet on the second one, he left San Siro on crutches. Knowing our physio team, he'll be injured for at least three weeks.

so basically barca to the next round without even trying

Fur_Q

I use clumsy wording sometimes.

He's one of the highest paid players of all Premier League but behaves like a diva. Complains on his team mates all match long, doesn't work for the team at all and doesn't have any fighting spirit whatsoever. He lacks everything I love in football players. He also complains in the press about lack of playing time, but when he gets the chance he doesn't work for the team at all.

He literally walked around for the first 70 minutes today.

Did Dzeko play?

Paracelsus

Current Nesta is nothing without Silva anyway. Their best bet is Van Bommel is in God Mode and doesn't get a red card to match Barcelona's midfield.

Sporting´s starting 11 for the match against Feirense :

Rui Patricio; João Patricio, Xandão, Polga, Insua; Renato Neto, Elias, Izmailov; Capel, Jeffren and Wolfswinkel.

I wasn´t expecting this, Renato Neto has been poor lately and there were better options for the midfield. Izmailov playing in the middle is a great choice, I think that it´s the best place for him. Good to see Jeffren starting, let´s see if can handle at least 70 min.

Current Nesta is nothing without Silva anyway. Their best bet is Van Bommel is in God Mode and doesn't get a red card to match Barcelona's midfield.

van bommel is injured and suspended anyway for that game

when i say we are fucked i mean it. if we had our first team against barca i would at least look forward to a great game and say we have a chance to sneak through. but we are missing way too many players for that.

and as for the idea that we "park the bus" . . . with bonera and mesbah in defense, and ambro as DM after playing 90 minutes today, it will be more like parking the bicycle.

in fact i would consider playing seedorf as DM and going for it. we cannot rely on our defense without silva, abate, and van bommel.

Lightning

Banned
Ugh. Not another fucking season of Man United as champions...
LLShC.gif
Better than Man City buying the title.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom