• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

527303_388306031187280_182664081751477_1444223_781562335_n.jpg

What happened there? Didn't see the match, saw this posted elsewhere.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, I don't know about that. :)) 'Okay' at the very most, I'd say. Oh well, didn't really expect the ever useless Roma to stop Milan at San Siro and I'm also pretty sure that Inter will play the match of the year against us tomorrow. The next three weeks will be crucial, it goes without saying. If Milan manages to keep smashing left and right in Serie A even with the CL added stress, then there really isn't much we can do.
Inter merda, another thing that goes without saying.

I wouldn't call facing Barca stressful. They know they're going there to get thrashed
BXq2v.gif

1 Viviano, 18 Labrin, 15 Milanovic, Mantovani 2 ; 31 Pisano, 8 Migliaccio, Donati 23, 5 Barreto, 42 Balzaretti; 11 Hernandez, Miccoli 10

This is going to get ugly. Possible 7-0 again.

Was that the penalty?

penalty was a handball.

I have Thiago Silva on my UCL fantasy team. I NEED UPDATES ON HIS STATUS.

left the san siro on crutches. damaged his flexor muscle apparently. possibly out fora long time, definitely out for barca according to allegri.

1 Viviano, 18 Labrin, 15 Milanovic, Mantovani 2 ; 31 Pisano, 8 Migliaccio, Donati 23, 5 Barreto, 42 Balzaretti; 11 Hernandez, Miccoli 10

This is going to get ugly. Possible 7-0 again.

good to see hernandez starting though.

Pretty sure the scudetto is beyond Juve now; our run-in is just so much harder than Milan's. Task now is to absolutely lock down second, which is more than doable.

And then win the CI.

MPW

dat alonso assist!

benz, cr7 and higuain all scored, don't know why madrid doesn't play all 3 at the same time more often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom