• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keio

For a Finer World
Everybody started playing New Star Soccer on their iOS devices and have decided to start taking long distance shots? Amazing goals.

Happy to see Barca up the pressure too. 3 points difference (sure, game in hand for RMA but...)

elsk

Banned
When did Stoke start playing legit football?

When this guy came in:

Palacios_2660475.jpg

Zabojnik

Really important win today, now we can sit down and watch Juve tomorrow night without worrying too much. Saturday we won't have Mesbah (yay) and Muntari (meh), Catania can be tricky at home, it's gonna another important match. I really hope that we can put Thiago on the pitch wednesday night, otherwise it's going to be an impossible game for us to win.

Roma's defense can be both great and awful, Kjaer was so insecure today, he gifted us a lot of occasions.

Yeah, I don't know about that. :)) 'Okay' at the very most, I'd say. Oh well, didn't really expect the ever useless Roma to stop Milan at San Siro and I'm also pretty sure that Inter will play the match of the year against us tomorrow. The next three weeks will be crucial, it goes without saying. If Milan manages to keep smashing left and right in Serie A even with the CL added stress, then there really isn't much we can do.
Inter merda, another thing that goes without saying.

lol we don't have van bommel, thiago silva, and abate against the best attacking team in the world.

fuck. i just hope thiago silva isn't out for the season . . . it looked pretty bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom