• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

EXCELLENT! Starting from S1 or diving into the current season? If starting from the beginning give it a little time. Episode 1 didn't do too much for me at first but then I was hooked. Also re-watching episodes is pretty fun because a lot of times you miss some funny ass stuff.

I'm starting from season 2, don't know why (I'm a little out of time atm). But if I enjoy the first 5 episodes, I'll stop it and go from the beginning of the show.

Slizz

As if permission to go off topic in this thread is required? Also since we are Community we need more Alison Brie

iIp3VHIOGD24A.gif

ibqe6G71Pt2YHg.gif

iD6POfufTcoSx.gif

I'm starting from season 2, don't know why (I'm a little out of time atm). But if I enjoy the first 5 episodes, I'll stop it and go from the beginning of the show.

You're good then, doesn't matter what order you watch really, but obviously starting from the beginning you get all the little jokes.

Slizz

ibwftmoQoHIcak.gif

Gonna have to half watch the United game tomorrow. I'm still in spring break mode and left a buncha work for Sunday the day before everythings due =\

Clegg

My Uni exams start on 2nd of May and I'm miles behind in my studying.

Looks like bumper library sessions will be in order for the next month.

Fuck my laziness. Need to get into study mode.

Wilbur

Banned
I regent to inform you it is not me who is tooting as Kermit. I wish it were so I could go down in the anals of time but alas i am drinking and laughing along

The fuck is this?

Been tailgating all day and I'm wasted. What the fuck are we doing in Community forum?

I hope is for the sake of Alison Brie playing with my dick or something.

This community stuff is bullshit.

I really don't want us making individual threads for "events" either. The football thread like the sport is fluid, there are games taking place at different times almost every day. It's not like MMA where you can make a thread for one event and everyone will post in there.

We'll definitely come across fewer new posters now. I can't imagine any new posters finding this place actually, hopefully they'll have a look in here cos of Evilore's announcement thread.

If Kermit was here, this wouldn't have happened. S'all i'm sayin'.

Must follow some of you guys.

I'm @james__love
You have more followers than I have FB friends. I are impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom