• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be frowned upon if I created a new thread in OT for Newcastle west brom tomorrow?

I kid I'm not that stupid

But we do need a thread Kean v Mccleish who is better

Salvadora

Salazar is on holiday though so it would be unlikely, But who knows. I feel like this is a murder mystery.
Edit: Jeff it would be hilarious but probably the end of Football Gaf.

If it isn't him then I'd be inclined to believe it's genuine.
Same, can't think of anybody else who was around to witness enough of Kermit's madness.

Also, Jeff tweeted him just a couple of days ago about coming back...and lo and behold, @Kerm pops up. I think it's real. Awesome! Need to get yourself verified Kermit.

Fry

Maybe fake Kermit it is indeed Kermit.. he probably miss posting on GAF so much that he re-created that feeling by tweeting the stuff he would post here.

Salvadora

Maybe fake Kermit it is indeed Kermit.. he probably miss posting on GAF so much that he re-created that feeling by tweeting the stuff he would post here.

He even managed to create arguments with Arnie again!
^ I didn't mean any offense, I thought that was Olivia tbh.

Fry

Might start a football forum where dc, ASSASSIN & I are mods. I'll make accounts for Bungieware & Fry just so I can permaban them #cunts

Since he mentioned me and Bungie, it can only be Kermit. He insulted us both via PM, a few people know that.

Someone gives me a floating head olivia and ill change it. deal?

Edit: Fucking drunk people lol

qHFx3.png

Messi

Honestly who cares what kermit has to say? really? this place was a hellhole when he was around. "Banter" turned into straight up bitching and nastyness.

I do not miss him. He is the only person banned from this thread whos attitude I did not care for.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Could have easily come across it in following the thread. It's got to be him.

True. But why would he make fun of himself in the first few tweets? I remember Wilbury making similar jokes once.

"I was right about Kean. I hope you go down though for not backing such a great manager. You don't deserve him. " Real Kermit tweeted Jeff the complete opposite :p

Arnie

I'm having much more fun believing that it's actually him. I have to say that I miss his confrontational personality. Even if half the shit he said was unjustifiable bollocks, he was great to engage with. We need a new villain.

On a different track, seen as we're Community and all, I'm contemplating getting up for the F1 in a few hours. I wouldn't normally, but I watched Senna the other night and I've got a sugar free Red Bull in the fridge.

Would mean sleeping in the day though.

I'm having much more fun believing that it's actually him. I have to say that I miss his confrontational personality. Even if half the shit he said was unjustifiable bollocks, he was great to engage with. We need a new villain.

On a different track, seen as we're Community and all, I'm contemplating getting up for the F1 in a few hours. I wouldn't normally, but I watched Senna the other night and I've got a sugar free Red Bull in the fridge.

Agree on Kermit.

I want to get up for the F1 but I don't know if I can. Will give it a shot. Senna is a brilliant movie though, loved it.

Speaking of Red Bull, I had my first sip of it last week. First sip ever. Meh.

Agree on Kermit.

I want to get up for the F1 but I don't know if I can. Will give it a shot. Senna is a brilliant movie though, loved it.

Speaking of Red Bull, I had my first sip of it last week. First sip ever. Meh.

What!? How does that even happen?

Do it. F1 is so exciting when you get into it. Should be a good race as well (better if it rains).

Sadly, I did get the impression he got personally angry with a number of people, then said "
KuGsj.gif
banter!" when he took it too far.

Me and Kermy had many run ins in fact I think I was the first to fall out with him in his older shitter name the night of the Barca arsenal game where van persie got sent off.

They guy was unbearable at first with little grasp of English football rivalry but once he got familiar I thought he was good value as long as you take the smugness tongue in cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom