• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say that I didn't expect Roman to bring his golden-plated hammer down upon AVB. Unfortunately for Chelsea fans, Abramovich lives in a fantasy world, where despite the very real problems with this team, he expects results and trophies immediately. Shame for Villas-Boas, I do rate him as a manager, and I do think he should (and expect he will) get another shot elsewhere. If he goes somewhere where he's allowed to be a football manager and not just a babysitter for 50 million pound sulking Spanish strikers, AVB can be successful.

As for where Chelsea go from here, I do like Di Matteo for now. I expect that Abramovich will throw fabulous riches and wealth at Guardiola only to get turned down (because, really Pep, leave Barca for Chelsea?) and then go pursue some other big name manager. But Abramovich will find that the players are the problem here. The dressing room lacks discipline and professionalism, and Chelsea for all their talent, won't be able to win anything with any manager in their current makeup.

That being said, gametime! Time to make Spurs our bitches (again)!

Carbonox

Are you waiting for a removal? or something more complicated? I removed a wisdom tooth yesterday; just went to the dentist and took care of it in a few minutes. Hang in there man :/

(Take a cheap flight here(Portugal) and you'll have it sort it out by tomorrow.)

All I need is a removal and the dentist said that will require a hospital appointment because it's a wisdom tooth. I think that's ridiculous that our dentists aren't able to do the surgery themselves as this means needless waiting and pain. I know there is more shit involved though because of the size of the tooth (woman at the hospital mentioned breaking the jaw to help it out if it's too problematic? WTF) but still, our dentists should be trained in all manner of teeth work.

It's a shambles is what it is. Did you have yours out without being put to sleep? Is there anything I should know/prepare for as it would help to get some insight, especially seeing as you just had yours out.

Wilbur

Banned
Wonder how Willbury is doing, didn't seem in the best condition last night.

I'm alive and masturbating while crying. AVB's departure has hit me hard but when there's titties I must. Thanks for your concern though :) I drank too much, I don't even know what I was trying to say last night.

COME ON UNITED

elseanio

Liverpool have Sunderland next? Definitely cheering the mackems on for that. :p

Especially seeing as have Arsenal and that could go either way. We then have Norwich, West Brom and Liverpool after. :\ Can't believe I fear West Brom and Norwich. :lol

Ahh, we do. Sessegnon and Cattermole out for that then

nny

All I need is a removal and the dentist said that will require a hospital appointment because it's a wisdom tooth. I think that's ridiculous that our dentists aren't able to do the surgery themselves as this means needless waiting and pain. I know there is more shit involved though because of the size of the tooth (woman at the hospital mentioned breaking the jaw to help it out if it's too problematic? WTF) but still, our dentists should be trained in all manner of teeth work.

It's a shambles is what it is. Did you have yours out without being put to sleep? Is there anything I should know/prepare for as it would help to get some insight, especially seeing as you just had yours out.

Wow, I thought all dentist knew how to remove teeth. I got local anesthetic to the area around the tooth, waited some minutes for it to kick in and in 1-2 minutes he had the tooth out. It's not very pleasant to feel someone pulling your tooth but it was painless. Some teeth are harder to remove though; some are "glued" to the jawbone and the dentist might need to drill a bit around the tooth to pull it out...maybe that's what the woman at the hospital meant?

Oh, and I got some antibiotic pills to take for 3 days before the removal to prevent any possible infections (they can be taken afterwards as well). If they don't mention that ask for it.

bjaelke

Fs8hB.jpg

Woodenlung are you watching?!

I'm interested to hear what you guys think of Livermore. Don't really like him but he's got better as better and the season has gone on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom