• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

I'm pretty sure LG made this one with him as part of their WC marketing campaign. I remember a lot of debate back then about the authenticity of this compared to some of his own videos.

So it's only the 2010 version then? I didn't know that. I mean he has these types of videos from '07.

I dunno the guys comedy is also hilarious, please watch the elevator vid I posted and his mario kart video to confirm his hilarity.

Plus he's an avid football fan, Montepiller being his fave team.

FootballFan

I dunno the guys comedy is also hilarious, please watch the elevator vid I posted and his mario kart video to confirm his hilarity.

Plus he's an avid football fan, Montepiller being his fave team.

Hahah, I have been watching them. Now i know where that mario kart GIF came from lol.

dc89

I wonder how Chelsea's first non-AVB game will be like this season, especially from a tactical point of view.

By the way has anyone here played Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Eath (Xbox, PC, 2004)? I'm about to finish it, pretty unique horror game!

If you're excited for RE6 I expect you will enjoy the new RE (Revelations) on the 3DS very much.

So far I don't feel like ME2 offers too much story, though there is a lot to the characters. I wonder if this is due to the complications brought about by having so many decisions impact the story. If you guys are into reading, you'll LOVE some of the Mass Effect novels. I only finished Revelations (prequel to ME1) and i'm going through Ascension - expertly written and very interesting.

I played it in an odd manner bro - I tend to knock out all the side quests and DLC quests first before I go on with the main story. I actually did not enter the Citadel till the late 40s (hours)! Don't let that scare you though, I take my time with a game, I love exploring and such. How are you liking it so far :)?

Mordin is freakin awesome. All his lines are fun to listen to. It would be nice to have a football manager with such a style :p It's a shame cause so far I feel ME can provide an excellent story.

I love Mass Effect 1. I also love ME2. It's just good fun.

?

Frosties!

FUUUUU

Forgot to say or even look. But do you guys know as long as AVB is out of work Chelsea will be paying him £90k per week up until 2014.

Fantomex

BestGaf. Santos are the real deal on Fifa 12, Head to Head Seasons. Mah goodness, their defence has holes like swiss cheese but their attack for a 4 Star Team HNGGGGGGG!

Labadal

So where are rumours putting AVB? Can we assume that he will most probably take over Inter? They aren't exactly doing great at the moment and I don't think he'd do any worse than the last few managers they have had in charge.

Clegg

If AVB goes to Inter then he's just swapping one terribly run club for another.

He'd probably take the job as Inter are a big club but he'll have a lot of work to do with that squad.

FootballFan

Lol, AVB is 1 year older than Lampard and Drogba. Such a young coach lol, probably why some of the Chelsea players didn't respect him(as the rumors and papers are saying)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
qWXoa.png

City next?

sneaky77

Lol, AVB is 1 year older than Lampard and Drogba. Such a young coach lol, probably why some of the Chelsea players didn't respect him(as the rumors and papers are saying)

My boss is younger than me, that doesn't give me the right to blow him off and not follow his directions

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus Stadium was chosen to host the 2014 EL final. Cool.

Very true, but you have to consider that these guys are footballers, and like a lot of pro-athletes they have egos bigger than Ibrahimovic's nose.

How bad was he with Barca? I missed most of their games that year.

Messi

He was amazing starting out, then he got a bit lazy, went on a bad run and you could tell he was not happy with messi. Eventually rode the bench a bit. But all in all it was a decent season. He helped us more than a few times.

God that strike vs madrid is awesome.

For the record, I liked him and felt he gave us another angle for attacking that we still lack, height.

FootballFan

Juve will be competing for CL by then, not just participating. (I'm guessing) edit: ohh EL :( was hoping it was CL.

Ibra? He wasn't THAT bad, wasn't THAT good either though. You could always tell he had talent and had glimpses of greatness but the system really didn't suit him. That's why I get annoyed when some people say "It's easy at Barca when everyone else is so good around you" etc. Ask Hleb, Ibra, Chygrinsky, Caceres etc how easy it was. All good players, just couldn't cut it.

Messi taking Ibra's spot in the middle also made it difficult for Ibra. At least he scored in El Clásico though :D

edit: lol ^^ Messi pretty much said the same thing.

xintin

i think im having AVB withdrawals already. why roman whyyyyyy?!
edit - juventus stadium deserves a cl final, not just el. i love it

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thanks Messi & FootballFan! No need for Ibra's height with Alexis, he wins most of the headers somehow :p

It's not large enough for CL FootballFan :<
i think im having AVB withdrawals already. why roman whyyyyyy?!
edit - juventus stadium deserves a cl final, not just el. i love it
I love you too xintin.
Cambiasso is the only Inter player I don't hate. The guy is pure class.

What is this madness! Does not compute!

The Daily Mail
I know
said AVB left Chelsea in tears because the majority of the players didn't even say goodbye.
I think all the fans should get together and send AVB one of those giant cards. Then when he inevitably comes to the bridge in the future with whatever team he's managing the fans should do a pitch invasion and give him a big group hug. Of course he'll then go on to beat us with his vastly superior team that his employers give him time to build.

FootballFan

The Daily Mail
I know
said AVB left Chelsea in tears because the majority of the players didn't even say goodbye.

If true, f**k those players. I feel bad for AVB, from such a happy successful season at Porto to this. I am guessing Mata and the Brazilians/Portuguese would have said their goodbyes to him.

Salvadora

Mata seems like such a nice guy.
Edit:Former assistant boss Ray Wilkins says the Chelsea players should not be blamed for Villas-Boas's sacking - claiming they are a "delight to work with".
Yeah right.

Clegg

Mata seems like such a nice guy.
Edit:Former assistant boss Ray Wilkins says the Chelsea players should not be blamed for Villas-Boas's sacking - claiming they are a "delight to work with".
Yeah right.

He's mates with half the players anyway.

He probably thinks the sun shines out of Terrys arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom